• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Could Trump seek political asylum in a Trump friendly state?

Steel+Killer

Killing one steel plate at a time!
Minuteman
  • May 27, 2014
    32.75259713494653, -79.87485679548313
    Hear me out just for a second......I think the only reason they are going after Trump is for political reasons alone. Did he operate in a "grey" area on some business dealings sure probably, but I don't think he has committed 1/10th the crimes the Bidens and the Clintons have over the years. Hillary, Bill, Joe, and his crooked son should be in jail way more for the things they have done, but that's not what the Deep State wants.

So back to my question what if a state like TX or SC offered him political asylum with an agreement not to extradite him to these crooked states that want to convict him on what everyone knows is bullshit charges. If I was the governor of SC I would tell Trump you're welcomed here stay as long as you want and New York, you can go fuck yourself.

Reactions: Milf Dots
    I am not talking about the federal charges I am talking about the state cases against Trump.

I don’t think states can send federal agents after a person for state convictions.

You can if he crossed interstate lines to avoid prosecution.

18 U.S. Code § 1073 - Flight to avoid prosecution or giving testimony​

prev | next
    Whoever moves or travels in interstate or foreign commerce with intent either (1) to avoid prosecution, or custody or confinement after conviction, under the laws of the place from which he flees, for a crime, or an attempt to commit a crime, punishable by death or which is a felony under the laws of the place from which the fugitive flees…

Trump has enough extended family & close friends he might just want to have them all trained weekly by national/world champions and Delta/DevGru types for family security duty.

If and when shit does get shitier, this will be a question equal to "Can we trust the government?" 40 years ago.

Trump or anyone else, if you can ever find someone like Trump, who makes a stand against the evil Gloabalist cabal that overthrew him and our government, will not be able to operate out in the open, unthreatened, unmolested in Washington as a POTUS. The only way a leader could lead would be in another state, moving, hidden, protected.

The White House ever being home again to an America loving, conservative, Republican president is history.

Trump would have to first leave the US. Then denounce his US citizenship. Then reenter the US illegally and move to a Sanctuary City where he could get a free hotel room and 10K on a debit card. Also he could own whatever weapon he wanted as his rights as an illegal alien.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
    This should open everyone's eyes what the government can do to anybody they wish to punish for what ever reason. They use the courts to drain you of all your assets. Most are powerless against this unless you can afford to spend millions on lawyers like Trump even though they are still draining his bank account with every case they bring. People running for office solely on a campaign of taking down a political opponent of your party with charges they make up. Maybe Russia isn't that evil when we look in the mirror .......

This should open everyone's eyes what the government can do to anybody they wish to punish for what ever reason. They use the courts to drain you of all your assets. Most are powerless against this unless you can afford to spend millions on lawyers like Trump even though they are still draining his bank account with every case they bring. People running for office solely on a campaign of taking down a political opponent of your party with charges they make up. Maybe Russia isn't that evil when we look in the mirror .......
    i enjoyed this movie, and i think it gives people a good look at how the feds operate.

91QIcXonmyL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

i enjoyed this movie, and i think it gives people a good look at how the feds operate.

91QIcXonmyL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Without having ever heard of that movie, much less watched it, did that black guy: head the team, was a former SEAL Team 6 operator/CIA spook, was the smartest, most honest and refined one in the movie, have sex with the leading white lady, slap around and eliminate the white-debil agents that turned out to be corrupt?

You know who makes all this tyranny possible ?

F ing cops

Can’t have a spine and refuse to enforce clearly unconstitutional laws

Would have to get an actual real job and actually do work

Without having ever heard of that movie, much less watched it, did that black guy: head the team, was a former SEAL Team 6 operator/CIA spook, was the smartest, most honest and refined one in the movie, have sex with the leading white lady, slap around and eliminate the white-debil agents that turned out to be corrupt?
    You just described every hollywood movie from the last 15 years.

Can you find a way to be more specific as all the remakes already have everyone so confused thinking "what the hell were they thinking" ?
    It makes the head hurt.
    G'bye hollywood....was nice knowing you back in the 50's thru 80's.

hahaha, no.
    in the movie, he has a family and a smart daughter who eventually looks up to molly. :p
    he's just a lawyer she tries to get to represent her after she was basically broke already. he had previously worked for .gov.

Last edited:
    hahaha, no.
    in the movie, he has a family and a smart daughter who eventually looks up to molly. :p
    he's just a lawyer she tries to get to represent her after she was basically broke already. he had previously worked for .gov.
    So I take it Denzel Washington wasn't the black guy.