• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Could we be so lucky?

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
This fat disgusting anti-American tub of lard finally woke up to how the world feels about her…

IMG_0286.jpeg

Please Lizzo… don’t disappoint us.

It’s taken the Smithsonian a year to get the stench off of that flute… too.

She looks like that skank from that whatever Jersey Shores show.
Don't recall skanks name, but that's not important is it ?

Reactions: Pbgt
My dick couldn't reach past the layers of blubber.

Have to roll that nasty pieces of refuse in corn starch and look for the wet spot...

Enjoy that image.

Cheers!
I hear that after you roll them in corn starch if you dip in egg and roll them in flour, they fry up nice and crispy.

no amount of bleach will get that visual out of your head.

🦣

• Haha
Reactions: Dirty D
Normalize telling feminists they remind you of Lizzo.

Anyone else notice with these black women, the fatter they are, the less clothing they wear? To think this pig said "I am the new standard of beauty" LOL.

Dude. You need to tone that down.

That is incredibly insulting to some intelligent, sensitive, clean and ultimately useful critters -- pigs!

Sirhr

'I quit" fat chance !!!!!!
Agree.

She probably made several million off her POS nasty 'song' crap.

And blew every cent of it on BS and her 'posse.' So doesn't have a cent to her name.

So she can't quit. She'll keep milking that fat shit until she ends up OD'd or dying of Myocarditis... which is almost inevitable.

Sirhr

I dont want her to harm herself, I just don’t want to hear her shit music.

Go to X but don't watch the video. I post this because I think that there are members of the Bear Pit on X posting their comments. Haven't stopped laughing.

I think it all because Ben Shapiro called her out in his rap debut!

Is there anyway that we could introduce her to Al Bundy?

that this pig was able to make any money sell or anything she did is a indictment of the complete loss of any social sanity. aretha and billie must be turning over in their graves. can't blame this one on us boomers.

Reactions: Yasherka
My dick couldn't reach past the layers of blubber.

Have to roll that nasty pieces of refuse in corn starch and look for the wet spot...

Enjoy that image.

Cheers!

You'd just smack her on the ass and ride the wave in...don't kid yourself 😉.

Bet her under-britches are repurposed bed sheets and smell like she sat in mustard.

Music ????? Not in my world
Tell that to the multimillionaire making shitty music just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean it isn’t music. I think it’s shit but it’s still music.

All this is, is a publicity stunt to get everyone feeling sorry for her, so they will buy more of her “records” attend more of her ”concerts” and tell her how much they “love” her or him or whatever it is.

We’ve wasted more electrons on this thing than it ever deserved.

The only thing that she is good for is pulling a plough. Then again, a mule’s ass would look better than her butt.