• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Could you rehabilitate her?

I wonder how her husband feels.
They just got married a few months ago and she already prefers kids to him...

Then again, women doing stuff with young boys has gone on since like forever, just back in the old days if any boy said anything about it, everybody just told him to accept it as getting your manhood on.

Only recently has there begun to be equal justice applied and the women starting to be held accountable as men always were for sex acts with youngsters.

no better than a male raping a female child. Death penalty all around should be the punishment for any child diddlers.

The definition of Child varies, but 13 to 14 is probably pretty certain to be in the way too young range.

I'm not in favour of the death penalty for anything these days because I don't trust the government at all and women are notorious liars.
Now if someone gets killed in the act of trying to kill someone else or rape someone or such, well... things happen...

Daddy would knock that shit outta the park.....drive it so hard her head would blow thru the wall....make her limp and walk funny for a month.

I can't blame the boys one tiny bit.
Where were the teachers like that when I was 15 years old ?

would_wood.jpg

Boys? ...It says teenage students..between 13 and 14.
In today's schools...
How do the students identify? Gender fluid, or gender confused, teenagers need counseling.

And that's the teachers most important job in today's schools...is to be understanding, compassionate, and edcuatate today's teenagers in all aspects of their sexual education and self identification.

So providing sexual explicit materials and fondling the students, providing butt plugs, abortions, sex changes, encouraging homosexuality, etc are all ...a normal day at school...in today's public schools...so much so, that reading, writing, and math left on the sideline, where half the students can not read, write, or do math at grade level.

Screwing around on her new husband of a few months, with her teen students,...also says alot, about her.

This dreadful bitch is absolutely good for nothing... tie a millstone around her neck and drop her 20,000 feet down into the ocean...see how long the evil witch can hold her breath...30 yrs at a depth of 20,000 feet, is the minimum.
Gear up the whole public school system for similar punishment...and start over.

Men tend to look at it a bit differently when it is a boy vs when it is a girl. It should not be that way but it is. We have not been out of the cave that long.

In todays world I am just shocked it was just a male female deal. I guess the others are just being smarter about it.

Reactions: BurtG and Rookie
These teachers should know by now any teenagedboy isn’t going to rat her out, but he will brag to all his friends.

Reactions: BCP
  • The former middle school reading teacher tendered her resignation in August

13-14 yr. olds still need a Reading Teacher?

How many are already baby daddies?

They need to go back to hiring teachers like I had when I was 13-14, old cat ladies

Last edited:
Husband doesn't quite look like the brightest bulb on the tree IMO. Has a "deer in headlights" look in some of the photos. Kinda get the feeling she manipulated him the same way she manipulated the students.

Then again, women doing stuff with young boys has gone on since like forever, just back in the old days if any boy said anything about it, everybody just called him a fag.
FIFY.

All of my female teachers were at least 300 lbs and 900 years old. I also didn’t have the wisdom of smashing any women that walks and was only focused on the hottest ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: Yasherka and The D
Eh he looks like your completely average everyday dope of a guy, just enough of a hamster wheel IQ to get to work every day and pay his bills, poor fucker has to be the guy whose wife was banging 8th graders behind his back LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: Milo 2.5
FIFY.

All of my female teachers were at least 300 lbs and 900 years old. I also didn’t have the wisdom of smashing any women that walks and was only focused on the hottest ladies.

We must've had the same teachers. Of course there weren't many cute girls in my school either, our high school class had four cheerleaders and one was so fat when she did the splits it took two people to pull her back up.

• Haha
Reactions: NoDopes
It's crazy that most of these female teachers are attractive, fit young women with out of control sex drives and low impulse control... They all deserve long sentences at Milf Dots State Sex Dungeon.

As the Warden and Discipline Officer I promise to enforce a zero tolerance policy.

Eh he looks like your completely average everyday dope of a guy, just enough of a hamster wheel IQ to get to work every day and pay his bills, poor fucker has to be the guy whose wife was banging 8th graders behind his back LMAO.
"The most ironic thing is the same crowd who thinks this stuff is funny and/or brags about getting laid when they were 14-15 would hang a man for having sex with a 14 year old girl. Fucking gross."-BCP

Reactions: Holliday
The most ironic thing is the same crowd who thinks this stuff is funny and/or brags about getting laid when they were 14-15 would hang a man for having sex with a 14 year old girl. Fucking gross.

Yes it is pretty upsetting that there is such a huge difference in how men are treated vs how women are treated.

When a young girl has sex with an older man it's all about poor victim and horrible let's kill that evil guy
When a young boy has sex with an older woman it's all about, well they should have been thankful.

Just like the ever popular threatening boyfriends that everybody seems to love and joke about.
I'll bet they wouldn't be so happy about threatening the girlfriends the same way.

It's just part and parcel of how men are simps and willingly let woman be somehow "better" just because of their gender.

Then some horrific divorce comes along and men are complaining about how their are getting totally reamed and how unfair the courts are and how evil women can be and I'm like... well you brought it on yourselves from the start by refusing to from the very beginning hold them to the exact same standards and value as men...

Nope they will never learn.

Reactions: Holliday
FIFY.

Watch where you’re swinging that nose, Pinocchio

The most ironic thing is the same crowd who thinks this stuff is funny and/or brags about getting laid when they were 14-15 would hang a man for having sex with a 14 year old girl. Fucking gross.

I will not disagree that there is a double standard. I do have a bit of a different take over the other poster that has a white hot hate for anything female.

It is different, they are treated differently, because....guess what, there is a difference between men and women. They are not equal, they are not the same, different rules apply to them....on and on.

The interaction between men is also very different from the interaction between men and women, or women and women. And do you know why that is.....again because men and women are different. Their brains work differently, the "hard wire" part of their brains are very different.

If you have been around younger people you should know that boys and girls are just wired differently.

From my observations:

Boys are simple, supply female, pretty much anything human and alive and a teenage boy will have sex with it if that female is willing. There is no filter there.

Girls have a strong drive to "pair up". They want to land their boy, get very attached to that first boyfriend, and that first breakup is really hard. If you have a daughter you likely know this well. They are driven to "nest".

Now the reasons behind the under age sex with older people, this is where things get really messy.

If an older guy is going after a young girl, he is praying on her need to "pair up". She is looking for a stable partner that can "take care of her and the children". This is just the way females are wired, sorry if that offends anyone, but it is accurate. The older guy is just taking advantage of the girl, he knows what is going on, and is going in knowing this is not going to last, and she will be tossed to the curb. See the part about boyfriends above. He is so mature, does not make fart jokes, has his own car, and place.......... You can see where that will go.

An older woman with a boy I think can come from a few different roads. In my case she was damaged by a nasty divorce. Other women want to control the man. This is really not a big deal because MOST of the time the boy just wants to get his wick wet. And if that can keep going he is happy. That is how the male is hard wired, fuck anything that will let him. "Normal" females that just does not appeal to. Sure they do it, because well men do it. Tell me how do you feel now.

IMHO the law should be applied equally between the two sexes......but.....when you get to the magic age 18 for example, well should the same thing happen if one is 17 and the other is 21? Those numbers would be for my now wife and I. What about if it is 17 and 45, should that be the same.

There are actually laws on the book that gives kids "around" 17......having trouble wording this......lets just say sex between 17 and 20 is ok, but 17 and 50 is not. One is a boyfriend girlfriend deal, the other is not, and yes I know it "could" be...yea right. If you are 50 and want to tap that young ass I suggest you wait till she hits 18, life will be more easy.

This has gone long enough, but I would also bring up the time and place comes into effect. IIRC Loretta Lynn got married at 14. Jerry Lee Lewis married his cousin at 13. That was legal at the time. Is a 14yr old in 1950 more or less grown up then a 14yr old in 2024? Should that matter?

My experience I give her a pass, I was 6 months from my 18th birthday, and yes she was 20 years older I was close enough. It falls into the what I said above. But 16 and under, I think you are just too young, your body is out running your brain. Not that it is not applicable to you much later in life.

It's crazy that most of these female teachers are attractive, fit young women with out of control sex drives and low impulse control... They all deserve long sentences at Milf Dots State Sex Dungeon.

As the Warden and Discipline Officer I promise to enforce a zero tolerance policy.

There have been plenty of fat ugly ones too, the hot ones are a fetish thing so they make the news more. It's all pedophilia just another sign of our society getting sicker.

The definition of Child varies, but 13 to 14 is probably pretty certain to be in the way too young range.

I'm not in favour of the death penalty for anything these days because I don't trust the government at all and women are notorious liars.
Now if someone gets killed in the act of trying to kill someone else or rape someone or such, well... things happen...
Fuck that. Death penalty for littering!

There have been plenty of fat ugly ones too, the hot ones are a fetish thing so they make the news more. It's all pedophilia just another sign of our society getting sicker.
Let's be honest here, we don't even have to go back 100 years even in the US to find legal marriage between adults and young teens.

The window on what's an acceptable age has changed immensely throughout human history. I'm not saying what's right or wrong mind you, just that in the very near past it wasn't viewed quite the same and in many parts of the world still isn't.

These threads are always amusing.

Let's be honest here, we don't even have to go back 100 years even in the US to find legal marriage between adults and young teens.

The window on what's an acceptable age has changed immensely throughout human history. I'm not saying what's right or wrong mind you, just that in the very near past it wasn't viewed quite the same and in many parts of the world still isn't.

These threads are always amusing.

That's the argument the pedophiles use.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Is there a LEGAL difference between 13/14 year old girls and boys? No. A minor is a minor.

Is there an ACTUAL difference between 13/14 year old girls and boys? Absolutely. A boy that age is roaring with hormones and ready to go. Girls are hormonal too... But it doesn't manifest like it does with boys.

I don't know what makes a woman in her mid 20's go after boys who are 10 years younger than her... But I can assure you there is no shortage of boys that age who will take her up on her offer.

The law may be the law. But biology is biology... And sex is pretty much the prime biological imperative, especially to adolescent boys.

The only way you can reduce (you'll never eliminate) the chances of this happening is to separate the boys from the girls in different schools and staff each with same-sex faculty.

That's how we did it for forever until we decided that "we knew better" and could make co-ed schools work.

Mike

I will not disagree that there is a double standard. I do have a bit of a different take over the other poster that has a white hot hate for anything female.

It is different, they are treated differently, because....guess what, there is a difference between men and women. They are not equal, they are not the same, different rules apply to them....on and on.

The interaction between men is also very different from the interaction between men and women, or women and women. And do you know why that is.....again because men and women are different. Their brains work differently, the "hard wire" part of their brains are very different.

If you have been around younger people you should know that boys and girls are just wired differently.

From my observations:

Boys are simple, supply female, pretty much anything human and alive and a teenage boy will have sex with it if that female is willing. There is no filter there.

Girls have a strong drive to "pair up". They want to land their boy, get very attached to that first boyfriend, and that first breakup is really hard. If you have a daughter you likely know this well. They are driven to "nest".

Now the reasons behind the under age sex with older people, this is where things get really messy.

If an older guy is going after a young girl, he is praying on her need to "pair up". She is looking for a stable partner that can "take care of her and the children". This is just the way females are wired, sorry if that offends anyone, but it is accurate. The older guy is just taking advantage of the girl, he knows what is going on, and is going in knowing this is not going to last, and she will be tossed to the curb. See the part about boyfriends above. He is so mature, does not make fart jokes, has his own car, and place.......... You can see where that will go.

An older woman with a boy I think can come from a few different roads. In my case she was damaged by a nasty divorce. Other women want to control the man. This is really not a big deal because MOST of the time the boy just wants to get his wick wet. And if that can keep going he is happy. That is how the male is hard wired, fuck anything that will let him. "Normal" females that just does not appeal to. Sure they do it, because well men do it. Tell me how do you feel now.

IMHO the law should be applied equally between the two sexes......but.....when you get to the magic age 18 for example, well should the same thing happen if one is 17 and the other is 21? Those numbers would be for my now wife and I. What about if it is 17 and 45, should that be the same.

There are actually laws on the book that gives kids "around" 17......having trouble wording this......lets just say sex between 17 and 20 is ok, but 17 and 50 is not. One is a boyfriend girlfriend deal, the other is not, and yes I know it "could" be...yea right. If you are 50 and want to tap that young ass I suggest you wait till she hits 18, life will be more easy.

This has gone long enough, but I would also bring up the time and place comes into effect. IIRC Loretta Lynn got married at 14. Jerry Lee Lewis married his cousin at 13. That was legal at the time. Is a 14yr old in 1950 more or less grown up then a 14yr old in 2024? Should that matter?

My experience I give her a pass, I was 6 months from my 18th birthday, and yes she was 20 years older I was close enough. It falls into the what I said above. But 16 and under, I think you are just too young, your body is out running your brain. Not that it is not applicable to you much later in life.

It might be a bit pointless to point out the errors in your logic since it won't change your mind but perhaps I might just say you should consider "18" is not some "magic" number it's an arbitrary number just like "21" and others. It's also a pretty recent number that has been revised up and down for all kinds of things recently.

For example if you were here in Texas being 17 would have meant it didn't matter how much older the woman was, it was fine and legal
Also Texas has an allowance for if the two parties are less than 5 years apart in age.
Many other western countries 16 is where you can have your own agency and consent to whatever.
Other countries it could be 21, other countries it's stone them if they weren't married regardless of the age
Federal law also is different so things that would be legal in one state become illegal if travel or communication between states is involved.
For most of the history in this country, if it was fornication or adultery there was a much higher age barrier, but for marriage 14 and 15 was the norm and widely accepted.

You also make a lot of assumptions based on gender and I can say from seeing how humanity plays out you can't be so quick.

Was the woman in this case actually looking to for a "paring" as you call it that in your mind makes everything a woman does apparently fine?
NO she wanted some hot quick sex and to enjoy herself, she had already just gotten "paired".
Women can be sexual predators just as much as men can, there are plenty of examples, usually they are smarter and more manipulative.

You also can't say for sure that some older man who gets involved with a 16 or 17 year old wasn't looking for something permanent, that used to be common and well accepted about 100 years back and human nature hasn't changed. Unlikely, yes perhaps, but not a sure thing.

Go try your "women are not equal" stuff on any woman, I don't care if they are supposedly "hard right wing conservative" they don't believe that, they don't practice it. The ONLY thing they do is convince Simps to give them their rights on land but their privileges on the sea. It doesn't matter if they are in "rural conservative areas" nope the moment they want something they are all about equality.

Oh and you are kind of stuck in binary thinking.

Now here I'm going to talk about SPECIFICALLY when someone convinces the young person to agree, NOT things done by force and violence:
This case is all about a woman who convinced young males to willingly agree to her desires.
This also happens very often when the gender roles are reversed.

You know Female teachers quite often also prey on young female students, right?
You know Male teachers quite often also prey on young male students, right?

Is a young girl who gets sexually used by a older woman less of a victim than if she was sexually used by a man?
If so why do you think that?

So if an older woman is doing sexual stuff with a young female is it all okay still since well women can do no wrong according to you?
Or is it women are only allowed to get away with sexual activity with young people if the victim is a male?

If young males aren't "real victims" does that apply if the older person manipulating them into agreement is a male?
Or as a male are you only a "real victim" if it's a male?
If so, why do you think that?

This whole, women are always special and always better and men are always the bad ones and always need to be taken as suspects is wrong.

You wonder why your society is going down the drain, well your double standard is what has made women who choose the path of evil free to be the destroyers of all that is good that folks complain about when looking at the news or divorce cases or such.

Anyone can be saved. I would still keep her away from my kids though. Pedophilia being replaced by MAPs is happening - its all in their plan Isaiah 5:20.
Did we read the same bible? There's plenty of examples in the bible of behavior that was ok back then that we do not tolerate now. Including young marriage.

I do find it interesting how many of these cases we see now. I wonder if its becoming more common or if its just that the media is making it more public now? It used to be that we only saw men doing this

Reactions: Charmingmander
The only way you can reduce (you'll never eliminate) the chances of this happening is to separate the boys from the girls in different schools and staff each with same-sex faculty.

That's how we did it for forever until we decided that "we knew better" and could make co-ed schools work.

Mike

You totally forget that same sex abuse is an issue...
Catch up with the modern world...
You might have rose coloured lenses looking back at the past and forget the often horrific abuse young people both female and male often suffered in same sex facilities.

There is a straight forward way to keep such things to a minimum in a modern era where equality is demanded and expected.

Regardless of gender or orientation or whatever, simply say that in the schools there must always be two adults present when in any contact with minors.
That means that you'll need to have more teachers and staff or assistants for each teacher or care worker or driver.

Other religious organizations have similar rules for either minimum 2 or minimum 3 and it works quite well.

It's also perfectly fair and equal.
Women teachers or leaders have to abide by the same rules as the Men teachers or leaders.
Young men and young women get afforded the same protection and the same status of care.

Reactions: LeftyJason
I do find it interesting how many of these cases we see now. I wonder if its becoming more common or if its just that the media is making it more public now? It used to be that we only saw men doing this
Could be it's a way to desensitize the public in hopes of "normalizing" it.

Keep reporting on it to reduce the shock of it.

Plus, it sells copy.

Mike

I bet its happened from the beginning of time, but now the media is paid on views & clicks. Besides publishing a story like this long ago would have has to be very carefully reported in a much different why than today's world. I remember how TV & radio, as well as how print media was back then. You would never see even married with one bed on the TV, let alone any of the three elude to this. I remember when Dick Biondi was canned from WLS in Chicago for what he said on the air. Now that kind of thing comes out of a 1st grader class.

It's always been around, but in the past such things were handled without the fanfare of tabloid publicity that is all the rage.
But even back in the "good old days" sometimes it went public, just look at the 1940s case of the "Woo Woo Kid" that gained tabloid popularity.

Part of it also is modern commutations, before usually someone might confide to their parents or a couple close friends, now someone hears about it and it goes out like wildfire on social media.

BUT the elephant in the room is that, this is only just a tiny bit of the wave of crazy that is being pushed.
There is an organized, determined and highly successful plan in place by the Global Elites to use sexual perversion to fully corrupt society starting as young as possible so they don't have time to learn what is right.

If everyone was sticking to the law of Chastity and no sex outside of marriage, then there wouldn't be any problem and if someone got married young, no big deal just like it used to be. But marriage is being destroyed as fast as possible and replaced with lust being a virtue and humans feeling that they should give in to every lustful urge no matter how perverse.

Give it 10 years, you'll be being called a bigot and hater for speaking against "love" between different ages (love will be the term used, but it will be the opposite of love).

It's always been around, but in the past such things were handled without the fanfare of tabloid publicity that is all the rage.
But even back in the "good old days" sometimes it went public, just look at the 1940s case of the "Woo Woo Kid" that gained tabloid popularity.

Part of it also is modern commutations, before usually someone might confide to their parents or a couple close friends, now someone hears about it and it goes out like wildfire on social media.

BUT the elephant in the room is that, this is only just a tiny bit of the wave of crazy that is being pushed.
There is an organized, determined and highly successful plan in place by the Global Elites to use sexual perversion to fully corrupt society starting as young as possible so they don't have time to learn what is right.

If everyone was sticking to the law of Chastity and no sex outside of marriage, then there wouldn't be any problem and if someone got married young, no big deal just like it used to be. But marriage is being destroyed as fast as possible and replaced with lust being a virtue and humans feeling that they should give in to every lustful urge no matter how perverse.

Give it 10 years, you'll be being called a bigot and hater for speaking against "love" between different ages (love will be the term used, but it will be the opposite of love).
I think "Ten Years" is pretty optimistic......

You totally forget that same sex abuse is an issue...
Catch up with the modern world...
You might have rose coloured lenses looking back at the past and forget the often horrific abuse young people both female and male often suffered in same sex facilities.

There is a straight forward way to keep such things to a minimum in a modern era where equality is demanded and expected.

Regardless of gender or orientation or whatever, simply say that in the schools there must always be two adults present when in any contact with minors.
That means that you'll need to have more teachers and staff or assistants for each teacher or care worker or driver.

Other religious organizations have similar rules for either minimum 2 or minimum 3 and it works quite well.

It's also perfectly fair and equal.
Women teachers or leaders have to abide by the same rules as the Men teachers or leaders.
Young men and young women get afforded the same protection and the same status of care.
I don't disagree about same-sex abuse. But fighting the biological imperative of a 14 year old boy where females are concerned is a losing proposition.

In the bygone era of one room schools where small communities couldn't afford separate facilities, the girls and boys were seated separately and took recess at different times.

People used to take this male/female chaperoning seriously.

I also agree on the extra staff but that adds more cost as well.

Mike

In my former state of the PRNJ, there are four different "degrees" of Sexual Assault. And they were, pretty much split down the middle. One half was "Sexual Contact" (inappropriate touching, etc.) and the other half "Sexual Assault" (involving a "penetration." of any kind, with any implement, etc. etc). In fact, one need not actually "penetrate." Just presenting the "implement" to and touching the "front door" of the orifice was considered an act of penetration.

Now, the two halves were also split in half. "Criminal Sexual Contact" was the "Crime of the 4th degree" and got the standard 4fh degree sentencing guidelines (18 mos. max). "Aggravated" Criminal Sexual Contact was the "Crime of the 3rd Degree" (3-5yrs). "Sexual Assault" is the "Crime of the 2nd degree" 5-10yrs. And "Aggravated Sexual Assault" is the crime of the 1st degree (10-20yrs). There are a number of different things that make it "aggravated" or not, but one of them being that the victim was under 13.

While my niece and nephew are both in their mid 20's now, I can't even fathom what might have happened if they had been "victimized" accordingly when the were in their early teens, etc.,

And yes, as much as my young teen aged self would have loved to "nail" a couple of my teachers, :ROFLMAO:. my older "more mature" self would be right there, throwing the switch (or locking the solitary door), these days. It's just plain wrong! As far as what differs a 13/14 teen from a kid less than that, I think one could argue that a kid of that age couldn't be expected to comprehend what was happening to them for lack of sufficient hormones. The hormones just ain't there yet. As adolescence begins and the hormones activate, then we may have something to discuss. In fact, in some countries, the "Age of Consent" is as low as 13 (eg Japan, although most prefectural governments bump it up to 18).

While I'm reluctant to favor Capital Punishment for the crime of rape (it was a Capital Crime in the South until like the 60s), I might be willing to make an exception for Child rape/molestation. That young child, in essence, received a death sentence by that perp as they'll be scared for life. It's bad enough for an adult victim, but for a kid???

Last edited:
Stories are finally getting out, teaching profession has the highest incidence of pedo by vocation.
Old Father greasy fingers, while culpable, was a distraction from the main culprits.
Wonder why...

R