• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Could you school me on the Boogaloo bois?

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
In the beginning I thought they were the good guys, kind of like the Proud Boys. They were shown standing in front of the Alamo kitted up and wearing their tropical shirts. Most looked like ex mil compared to the skinny jean Antifa trash that threatened to destroy the Alamo.

Then, I hear they have allied with BLM and that POS that got smoked in Austin for sticking his AK in the wrong (or actually the right) car was a boogaloo boi, right after he said the Right was afraid to come down and confront them 'because they are pussies.'
There were a clot of them gathered in Austin Saturday night during the protest and there were reports there were going to be sniper teams in Austin this weekend.
There was previously a BLM rally in Waco showing a strong presence of well armed white guys acting as their security which I assume were BB.

Their ideology is anti-police, anti-big government. Thats not necessarily a deal breaker, but siding with BLM which allies with Antifa, both of which are communists, is a 'no go' for me and makes them the enemy.

Do they all share one goal or are they a mismatch of anarchist dumbfucs?

the Boog bois thing was a meme...it was never a "thing".....the media tried to spin it as a legitimate "movement" and "right wing death squad planning to attack".....ANTIFA fags started wearing Hawaiian to shirk responsibility for their riots onto the "right", and they eventually co-opted the "boog movement" as their "thing"

1596512654831.png

Yep, was a meme (I think originated at ARFcom) then the Chan’s got a hold of it and used it to trick liberals. Remember when the news sites were reporting that the “ok” sign was racist, that was also the Chan’s. They even worked their magic to get the news to report that bowl haircuts were a racist symbol.

the Boog bois thing was a meme...it was never a "thing".....the media tried to spin it as a legitimate "movement" and "right wing death squad planning to attack".....ANTIFA fags started wearing Hawaiian to shirk responsibility for their riots onto the "right", and they eventually co-opted the "boog movement" as their "thing"
This is reality. They’re just another Antifa cell now. They fucking ruined a funny meme! Fuck those idiots.

Reactions: deersniper
Kommunistische Partei Deutschlands had their MarzKampfe. Then there were brown shirts and SS. Everything has to boil for a while. Then we will see what we get. We are in the useful idiot stage now.