• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Counter sniper scope???

GMR

Private
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2010
Prescott AZ
www.gmrperformance.com
Was out shooting and ran into a guy that had two rifles with counter sniper scopes. one was something like 5-40 power the other 3-25.. Anyways he said he got them from sportsmans guide. Have never seen these. Looked very nice optics seemed nice but it was a bright day.. He told me he paid 500 bucks or so for each. Any feed back on them. Said they where US goverment sniper scopes.

Re: Counter sniper scope???

Not looking to buy one .. More just wondering if anyone has really shot with one.. If someone has a old link that would be great .. I never have any luck with the search function.

Gotta be better than a BSA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For The Love Of God Make Them Stop!!! </div></div>
When it comes to the evil Counter sniper threads-God won't help! He's punishing us for knowing how to use the search button...Please use the search button.

Ok I get the point. I did in fact use the damm search function, it gives me a ton of chit that has nothing to do with that scope. Sorry that it is a total POS, as I thought it was. I am not going to buy one. if I could kill the thread I would. If some one else wants to go ahead.

Maybe the search function needs some filters.. as I even tried the link title and got 7+ pages of things that had nothing to do with it.

If you used the search at the top of the page.....Don't!

check out the one in my sig line below. It works much better.

Take care

Is this another joke?

Seriously.... do some google searches. There is a ton of information regarding how much these scopes suck.

What I want to know is how they developed a 1-12, and if it's actually 1-12.

Come on, it's like a cigar site...cello on or off?

As long as these things are out there with their super secret government contract over runs these threads will pop up. They are good for a chuckle.

heh yeah that's how I feel. I get a good laugh from threads like this. We need amusement every now and then.

you can likely make a better optic yourself , with a paper towel roll and string for a reticule , just tie knots for your mil dots

Oh please not this crap AGAIN!?!?!?!

Didn't LL post a while back that the next clown that posted one of these stupid countersucker threads was getting the ban hammer?

In before the lock!
grin.gif

i looked through a Counter sniper scope once, and saw the back of my head, must have looked all the way around the word or something like that.. scared me so much that i couldnt pull the trigger for fear of shooting myself..

AWESOME SCOPE!!! LOL

This is from their website:
"The CMOG Titanium Line is the only tactical riflescope in the world UNCONDITIONALLY warranted for life. Battle damage, bomb damage, even bullet impacts are covered. If it is damaged unworkable, send it to us and we will fix it or give you a new one."

So theoretically, we can pool some money together, buy one of these 4k+ turds, use it as a reactive target, and then keep returning it until they go bankrupt.....

Just think of the fun of shooting at it on top of a pound of tannerite....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: halcyon575</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is from their website:
"The CMOG Titanium Line is the only tactical riflescope in the world UNCONDITIONALLY warranted for life. Battle damage, bomb damage, even bullet impacts are covered. If it is damaged unworkable, send it to us and we will fix it or give you a new one."

So theoretically, we can pool some money together, buy one of these 4k+ turds, use it as a reactive target, and then keep returning it until they go bankrupt.....

Just think of the fun of shooting at it on top of a pound of tannerite....

</div></div>

^^THIS^^^

A 223 at a mile, 50 of them.. Now I am thinking this is a joke right??

Ban me if you think that is the right thing to do.. Not getting the pissy attitudes going on here. Like I said before have someone kill the thread. BTW did a google search you get about 420,000 hits so yea not much good there either. Sorry to those that I posted but really I have a life and do not have time to moniter the boards each and every day.

The other search engine worked great.. HEY maybe if that was the only one to use I would not have posted this..

Every time Counter Sniper is brought up a Kitten Dies!!!!! .... another photo shop idea comes to mind

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body">don't make me photoshop another CS ad

WOW.jpg

11956762_gal.jpg
</div></div>

Why does the shamwow guy look like he's doing the hitler salute?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GMR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Was out shooting and ran into a guy that had two rifles with counter sniper scopes. one was something like 5-40 power the other 3-25.. Anyways he said he got them from sportsmans guide. Have never seen these. Looked very nice optics seemed nice but it was a bright day.. He told me he paid 500 bucks or so for each. Any feed back on them. Said they where US goverment sniper scopes. </div></div> `

best scope for the money

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pat M</div><div class="ubbcode-body">don't make me photoshop another CS ad

WOW.jpg

11956762_gal.jpg
</div></div>
Thanks, but I paint my own pictures. Outside the lines of course.
crazy.gif

yosniper.jpg