• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Counter Sniper scopes??????

TheArtist

Private
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2009
North Carolina
Has anyone used one of these Counter Sniper Scopes? if you go to there site they have these scopes that retail for 3,000.00 to 5,000.00 dollars but then they have what they call "over runs" that are like 399.00 to 499.00 etc..
Is this some sort of scam company trying to push "chinese" made scopes that are really 50.00 scopes or are they real USA made scopes that are actual quality as they say?

I've never heard of them until today.

What is the real deal? They say they have military and police contracts but I read no articles about such. How can they claim to have these supposedly super nice scopes that they ask very high prices for and then try to sell these "over run" scopes for 1/5th the price?

here is a link, check it out and let me know what the deal is here.
thanks guys (and gals).
http://www.countersniperoptics.com/cgist...id=8795166.2196

Re: Counter Sniper scopes??????

Free Nija lessons when you buy a scope from them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheArtist</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> then they have what they call "over runs" that are like 399.00 to 499.00 etc..
</div></div>

Consider that $399 to $499 to be a charitable contribution to a Chinese con man.

I have heard nothing but bad things about these scopes, stay away from them!! Get a NF or Leupold and call it a day.

I wasn't going to buy one, just wanted to see if I could get real input from the hide members, who know the real deal......I thought there had to be some sort of scam with that company.....thanks for the fast replies......

I of course, again have no intention of buying this crap, but wanted to find out what was going on. Like I said above, I never heard of this company until today. They emailed me back and said they were in business for 20 years and only sold to "private military".....????? I thought to myself what the hell is private military? I just concluded they were full of ??????

Now I know.....

You really like the "." don't you.

... = ellipsis

EDIT: Just curious, but do you hold down the period and wait for the "repeat" function of the computer to kick in, or do you keep pressing the button?

The ninja lessons make up for the short comings of this scope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kelvrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You really like the "." don't you.

... = ellipsis

EDIT: Just curious, but do you hold down the period and wait for the "repeat" function of the computer to kick in, or do you keep pressing the button? </div></div>

just type the way I would have said it in person. It's hard to put voice tone & inflection into text... so I do what I can.

Sometimes I use it as a pause to show where I would have normally paused when speaking...like now.

Text can be very harsh if you do not know the person on the other end of it. That is why I choose to use them...no other reason.

If you are inquiring as to my grasp on the English language, and its sentence structure, fear not. I have a firm grasp of both.

I choose to type in a more leisurely fashion sometimes. However, I can wax intellectual if needed.

Cheers!

-Wil

ETA: I type them out. Also, if you ever meet me in person you will understand. It will all be clear...as mud! Laffin'

Kelvrick........ I use the dots to indicate a long pause since I'm not speaking to you in real life. I also use it to have a visual break in the paragraph. I am a real artist, so I understand how the visual hits ones eyes....it worked on you.

And for all here, there is no need to comment on this subject anymore. I am new here and will use the search function from now on. I didn't even think about using it. This subject is closed. I have done a search and found article after article.....but lets admit, repeating topics keep you guys on your toes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheArtist</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...but lets admit, repeating topics keep you guys on your toes. </div></div>

Touche'

O.K. that was weird, I just posted my response to Kelvrick and thought it was directed to me. In writting it Wil posted while I was typing, and answered just as I did.

My comment was directed at TheArtist. Wil's post must have popped up after I started typing my own post. Sorry, for both Wil and TheArtist. I didn't mean any offense, just a little ribbing if you will. That, and I'm easily distracted.

And yes, it really worked on me. Not just in how many times you used it, but the amount of dots you used. :p

You never answered my other question though! Do you type it out or wait for the repeat function?!

....................................... congrats on searching....................... search and you will find much beating of said dead horse............. kemosabe...........