• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Counter Sniper Sniper Counter?

OutRider

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2009
Rockland, ME / New Haven, CT
...why doesn't the Counter Sniper have a sniper counter of some kind...???...

...I mean, if the purpose of the counter sniper scope is to counter snipers, wouldn't you want a sniper counter to count the snipers you countered...???...

...I may have to reconsider my choice of scopes and settle for a super sniper...

Re: Counter Sniper Sniper Counter?

2q9g8jb.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutRider</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ...I may have to reconsider my choice of scopes and settle for a super sniper... </div></div>

Is that a backhanded compliment?
Dirty%20Harry.gif

...hey, where else can a bloke get free $200 rings with a $800 scope...?!?...
eek.gif
wink.gif
<span style="font-weight: bold">.!.</span>
grin.gif
<span style="font-weight: bold">.!.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">your wasting forum space.... </div></div>

They charging you by the word, or by the post?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutRider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...maybe I should start a new thread...Counter Sniper V.S. Super Sniper... </div></div>

For the love of all things holy...PLEASE DON'T!!!

WILL THIS STUPID $#!T EVER END?!?!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iggy.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's wrong with Super Sniper? </div></div>

Nothing! they're great scopes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SavageStag</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Iggy.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's wrong with Super Sniper? </div></div>

Nothing! they're great scopes. </div></div>

Copy that. Super Sniper (or more correctly now, SWFA SS) scopes don't belong in the same thread as CounterSniper crap.
SWFA SS scopes are porven performers, and CounterSnipers are proven shit and troll bait.

Really, posting "countersniper" threads is the adult version of giggling schoolboys telling fart jokes............

Agreed! The SWFA SS/Super Sniper scopes are first rate. I haven't had a chance to try out one of the HD versions yet, but I have used the 10x and 20x versions of these scopes for a while and they have always performed well (good glass, track well, durable).

As for the comparison between the Countersucker and the SS...you might as well do a side-by-side on a Ford Pinto vs. a Bentley Azure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 051F</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
2q9g8jb.jpg
</div></div>

thats the best!