• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Couple charged w/hate crime for painting over BLM

Two sets of rules.
Affirmative Action is racist, but that's OK.
The riots and property damage of the last 4 months is OK; except for this^

Reactions: Edgecrusher
I said a few weeks ago that if we tore down obama and mlk jr. statues that this would happen. Never expected it over painting over letters

Um, what about all the white people statues that they are tearing down? Is that not equally a hate crime? Man I’d love to be a lawyer on this case. Do we think that all these protestors ripping all this shit down had permits and junk to do so? How about the fuckers that marched in Stone Mtn that claimed they were going to shoot up white people and then held a dude up? Is that not some semblance of a hate crime? I’m not seeing any of these other people being prosecuted. Get out of here with that shit. It’s either equally applied or shouldn’t be at all. This is getting out of hand. No I don’t want that crap around me either because I find it offensive!!!! Do all lives not matter? The fact that they scream black lives matter makes it seem like they are the only ones that matter and is therefore racist in itself.

Reactions: Dragonscout25