• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Couple of "Open Box" TigIR Thermal Clip-Ons

Thermal Optics Plus

Supporter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2021
Tennessee
thermalopticsplus.com
We have brand new units if interested as well as two "Open Box" units available. The open box units will be sold for $8750 shipped, card payment is fine, full warranty and everything listed with them on the website will be included just like in the link below. These two units were taken out of the box, plates threaded on the bottom and clipped on rail of gun for a few customers to look through, they have not been outside even actually, we just open the door and let them look down the street with these particular two units. I'm leaving for SHOT today so may not answer immediately like usual but I will reply to everything a couple times a day at least, be back to normal schedule Monday.

We have brand new units if interested as well as two "Open Box" units available. The open box units will be sold for $8750 shipped, card payment is fine, full warranty and everything listed with them on the website will be included just like in the link below. These two units were taken out of the box, plates threaded on the bottom and clipped on rail of gun for a few customers to look through, they have not been outside even actually, we just open the door and let them look down the street with these particular two units. I'm leaving for SHOT today so may not answer immediately like usual but I will reply to everything a couple times a day at least, be back to normal schedule Monday.

Hello still available??

Yes I have a couple of each still available.
Any interest in a trade for a new MAWL Clad plus cash for an open box unit ? These won’t come up anytime soon and if they do the prices are 7-8k. It’s legit. If you know what this is then you know. 🍺
9CFEED9B-90E8-4D8B-9628-CD181996F4B9.jpeg

Attachments

• 41850630-390B-475F-BA9A-F8ECD38DE40E.jpeg
    41850630-390B-475F-BA9A-F8ECD38DE40E.jpeg
    494.1 KB · Views: 39