• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Couple of Randalls

eodcam

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2011
Panama City
Anyone know what Model and how to Age? I bought them from a buddy raising Cash for school. All I know is they have Ivory grips!

Thanks!

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

Re: Couple of Randalls

Randall 4" , and 5" , Gamblers . Non-catalog , they don't have a model number . I'm sure they are less than 15 years old , based on the Green River concealment sheath (in business 15 years) , and the lack of patina on the ivory ... The Gambler (introduced in the early 80s) is a spin-off of the double-edged Model 24 Guardian , which was introduced in 1978 ... ( Anybody have a fish-tail Guardian ? Me want ... )

Me too , but mine has the basic leather handle and aluminum pommel . I bought it 'nused' in 1980 for $120 ... I still have the Randall Knife-fighting pamphlet . I think its been out-of-print for awhile - not politically-correct ...

mine has the maroon micarta single finger groove handle with a nickle silver forward curved hilt & pommel

The blades on yours are stainless and it looks like a nickel silver hilt on both.

Good looking knives.