• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Courses in the Midwest

GoatLD259

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2020
United States
Does anyone know if there are any courses coming up in the Midwest (Iowa, Wis, MN, Nodak, Sodak,etc..)?

Very much appreciated.

Goat

Unfortunately I don't know of any that are coming up but you can contact or keep an eye out at:
The Site in western IL
Vortex Edge in WI
Marksmanship training center in MI
All offer good courses but don't see any on the calendar now.

Unfortunately I don't know of any that are coming up but you can contact or keep an eye out at:
The Site in western IL
Vortex Edge in WI
Marksmanship training center in MI
All offer good courses but don't see any on the calendar now.
Thank you for the response! I spoke with Vortex about their PRS class, it is not posted yet, but they are doing a 3 day PRS class, referring to it as a pipeline. He said it should be up in the next couple weeks.

Goat

Reactions: White Death
Thank you for the response! I spoke with Vortex about their PRS class, it is not posted yet, but they are doing a 3 day PRS class, referring to it as a pipeline. He said it should be up in the next couple weeks.

Goat

Did they say where it'd be? Somewhere near their HQ?

Vortex just posted their dates for their precision rifle pipeline. You have classes titles Long Range 1, 2, and 3. They have dates in April, May, and June. I am registered for my course. 3 days of shooting, will be a blast!

Goat

Reactions: White Death
Vortex just posted their dates for their precision rifle pipeline. You have classes titles Long Range 1, 2, and 3. They have dates in April, May, and June. I am registered for my course. 3 days of shooting, will be a blast!

Goat
Do you have a link? I couldn’t find anything on them.