• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Covert Gun Cases

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    My apologies to everyone for the click bait. This really isn't about covert gun cases.

I'm coming out of the closet. I'm telling the world that I identify as a concert violinist. That's right. I love to play the violin. I haven't been doing it very long.

The requests are overwhelming but I'm going to keep playing anyway. The violin that I'm playing is a borrowed one. I'm looking for a good used one as I've spent so much money of guns and ammo.

However, I did find a good case for a future violin. In the interim, it's being put to good use as you can see in the attached photos.

By the way, my pronouns are "Gifted" and "Maestro." My agent is taking requests for musical engagements. PM me for his contact information and rates.

In the meantime, I'd like to see what sort of musical instrument cases everyone else has.

IMG_4034.jpg
    IMG_4036.jpg

Reactions: acudaowner
    ark-of-the-covenant-1-716x376.jpg

my dream gun case carried by my slaves I mean workers
    also my preferred silencer case it's a music box I would just need to add the led light effect and dry ice for effect .
    ark-of-the-covenant.jpg

this is just big enough to hold a silencer it's already has the music from the movie .