• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CoVID-19 Prick test Converts Men to Chinese Lady Boys, China's secret gov operation to take over the World

scotty2hotty

Private
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2017
Greetings fellow Earthling Men, During my previous conversation on another thread I mentioned that we are fighting evil space aliens that are plotting with China to destroy us. I have teleported to the future via the 23rd dimensional portal to see what is going to happen to the men of USA and throughout the world and it doesn't look good.
I am fighting with Captain Zoltor from the 5th dimension and we are trying to stop the Chinese government and the Evil Drolocks from preventing this destruction, but it may be too late. The CoVID-19 prick testing devices are coming out this week and the Chinese have secretly introduced nanobots in the needle that is used to prick your finger. These nanobots will enter your system and form a Chinese Glow In The Dark ButtPlug that will convert you into a Chinese Lady Boy. The device works like what you have seen in the movie ,"Alien." It stays in the anus cavity and cannot be removed , it inserts a Chinese egg that grows in your rectum converting you into a Lady Boy in 3 days, kind of like , "Invasion of the Body Snatchers."
You might tell me that you won't take the test, well guess what? Evil Mike PoopBerg from FagBook has sent subliminal messages via FagBook to your wives/GirlFriends to get them to impregnate you with this device. FagBook is sending out a kit with Chloroform so it will be easy for your wives to administer this while you are sleeping. So there will be little to no survivors from this massive takeover. Yes I know you might think this might not happen but it did, I went to the future and took pictures to prove it.

You guys are screwed!!! Good luck and GodSpeed.

Here is a picture of the Device

buttplug2.JPG

Here is What you are going to turn into

chinese12.jpg

drag13.jpg
fatwueen.jpg

Last edited:
Scotty2hotty sounds like a very transgender screen name 2me.

Hypothesis: Having your dick cut off affects the mind. The OP’s post being empirical evidence of such.
I worked with a guy about 15 years ago he would give bizarre analysis of random topics all interlaced with homosexual overtones. We all suspected and he finally came out of the closet a few years later. When I read this off the wall thread I thought 'did he join The Bear Pit?'

LOL...oddly, this is not the oddest most stupid/worthless shit I have read here in the 'Pit. I am amused finally....

VooDoo