• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

covid + people i know

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
here are those i know who have had it before the vaccine abortion 1) micu nurse-real sick 2-3 wks 2) hosp maint guy-lost smell,taste 2 weeks 3) cpa-sick a week (he was in a closed,masked distancing office) 4,5) 24 y,o guy + 4 y.o daughter-med sick about a week. after the vaccine abomination which these people all got 6) comp guy's wife,hospitalized 7,8,9) daughter,son in law,his father all medium to bad sick 2 weeks 10) comp guy-sick 2 weeks about 1 mo. after vax then sick another 2 weeks 6 mo later. i was wondering if the vaccine reverses or prevents natural immunity. this from epoch times lends to that idea i think. small % of everyone i know,small sample for my goofy idea about vaccine and natural immunity. people you know and severity? pre or post vax?

3B82C85E-C250-4CA2-9302-C7005634FEC4.jpeg

Also sentences ?

I know this is the internet, and even more important, this is the Bear Pit. However, I’m pretty sure mosin46 is up in years, and likely struggles to keep up with these modern technologies.

We can at least maintain respect for our elders, even if it is the interwebz.
I bought some items from him in the PX before; nice guy.

Here are those i know who have had it before the vaccine abortion
1) Micu nurse-real sick 2-3 weeks
2) Hosp maintenance guy-lost smell,taste 2 weeks
3) Cpa sick a week (he was in a closed, masked distancing office)
4,5) 24 year old guy and 4 year old daughter med sick about a week, after the vaccine abomination which these people all got
6) Comp guy's wife hospitalized
7,8,9) Daughter, son in law, and his father all medium to bad sick 2 weeks
10) Comp guy sick 2 weeks about 1 month after vax then sick another 2 weeks 6 months later.

I was wondering if the vaccine reverses or prevents natural immunity. This from epoch times lends to that idea I think. Small % of everyone I know. Small sample for my goofy idea about vaccine and natural immunity. People you know and severity? pre or post vax?

Reactions: Average guy
Good read:
Excerpt:
Professor Ehud Qimron, head of the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at Tel Aviv University and one of the leading Israeli immunologists, has written an open letter sharply criticizing the Israeli – and indeed global – management of the coronavirus pandemic.

In the end, the truth will always be revealed, and the truth about the coronavirus policy is beginning to be revealed. When the destructive concepts collapse one by one, there is nothing left but to tell the experts who led the management of the pandemic – we told you so.

Two years late, you finally realize that a respiratory virus cannot be defeated and that any such attempt is doomed to fail. You do not admit it, because you have admitted almost no mistake in the last two years, but in retrospect it is clear that you have failed miserably in almost all of your actions, and even the media is already having a hard time covering your shame.

You refused to admit that the infection comes in waves that fade by themselves, despite years of observations and scientific knowledge. You insisted on attributing every decline of a wave solely to your actions, and so through false propaganda “you overcame the plague.” And again you defeated it, and again and again and again.

You refused to admit that mass testing is ineffective, despite your own contingency plans explicitly stating so (“Pandemic Influenza Health System Preparedness Plan, 2007”, p. 26).

You refused to admit that recovery is more protective than a vaccine, despite previous knowledge and observations showing that non-recovered vaccinated people are more likely to be infected than recovered people. You refused to admit that the vaccinated are contagious despite the observations. Based on this, you hoped to achieve herd immunity by vaccination — and you failed in that as well.

You insisted on ignoring the fact that the disease is dozens of times more dangerous for risk groups and older adults, than for young people who are not in risk groups, despite the knowledge that came from China as early as 2020.

You refused to adopt the “Barrington Declaration”, signed by more than 60,000 scientists and medical professionals, or other common sense programs. You chose to ridicule, slander, distort and discredit them. Instead of the right programs and people, you have chosen professionals who lack relevant training for pandemic management (physicists as chief government advisers, veterinarians, security officers, media personnel, and so on).

You have not set up an effective system for reporting side effects from the vaccines, and reports on side effects have even been deleted from your Facebook page. Doctors avoid linking side effects to the vaccine, lest you persecute them as you did with some of their colleagues. You have ignored many reports of changes in menstrual intensity and menstrual cycle times. You hid data that allows for objective and proper research (for example, you removed the data on passengers at Ben Gurion Airport). Instead, you chose to publish non-objective articles together with senior Pfizer executives on the effectiveness and safety of vaccines.

Reactions: Jperk0278
I know of two people who had Covid and recovered, were vaccinated, boosted, and got Covid again. One is my Sister-in-Law the other a coworker. The second bout was no worse than a moderate cold and lasted only days. There is no/little "immunity" either from getting it or getting The Jab. The only thing having been exposed to the virus or a Jab does it lower the chances of being hospitalized or dying of it.

There is no/very little immunity imparted - it just won't likely make you really sick.

VooDoo

Stopping to think about it, I know less who've had the Chinese Flu than usually get the regular Flu. The ones that have had it have reported varying degrees of sickness, from "The worst Ive had" to "Meh".

Dont know anyone who died.

I stated taking Selenium , Zinc, and D3 early on and havent had even a sniffle. I recommend them highly. Cheap and effective.

my girl in california got omnicron-no vaccination for her. two of her 3 kids got it’ maybe the 3rd but if so, he had no effects. it put her on her ass and i was really worried she might not pull through.

my buddy and his family came down with it last week. no shots for them, either. he said it wasnt all that bad, like a heavy cold.

and is it me, or do we have a LOT more forum members posting that they are testing positive?

^ and the only thing that proves to me is that it is highly contagious and affects people differently. shot or no shot.

the thing that is laughable to me is that people put any kind of stock in the jab. what is the fucking point if you still get it? and what else are you getting with the jab? too many unanswered questions and sketchy people involved. and that people refuse to see it? my theory is people are bullshitting themselves into thinking that if they got the shot, they are now safe. good luck with that.

People who make posts that are eleventeen lines and all in one sentence. Posts.... do you read those?

Sometimes, yes.

But almost absolutely every time.... no. This is the adult department. On an adult site.
😂

I have a jethro clampett level education and I don’t even do the wall of text BS

I had a hope solo sandwich for dinner last night and it was delicious

After Covid-19 munchies are real!

my girl in california got omnicron-no vaccination for her. two of her 3 kids got it’ maybe the 3rd but if so, he had no effects. it put her on her ass and i was really worried she might not pull through.

my buddy and his family came down with it last week. no shots for them, either. he said it wasnt all that bad, like a heavy cold.

and is it me, or do we have a LOT more forum members posting that they are testing positive?

^ and the only thing that proves to me is that it is highly contagious and affects people differently. shot or no shot.

the thing that is laughable to me is that people put any kind of stock in the jab. what is the fucking point if you still get it? and what else are you getting with the jab? too many unanswered questions and sketchy people involved. and that people refuse to see it? my theory is people are bullshitting themselves into thinking that if they got the shot, they are now safe. good luck with that.
2 weeks ago before I retired at least 3 hospitals here in the Midwest told me 97% of the people in ICU were unvaccinated as of that time. I often coordinate with Folks from IT and the folks that develop stats and training and all that. The jab, for all it's perceived issues, is only really good for one thing. Keeping you out of the ICU - you'll still get Covid (maybe) and this new variant "Omicron" is *highly* contagious hence the extreme number of people reporting that they have it.

When I quit 2 weeks ago they had 4 people out/down with Covid. Only one went to the hospital and he was unvaccinated and taking all the "Regimen" stuff - HCQ, Ivermectin, vitamin D and all that stuff. The jab helps prevent serious illness and Death. It does not prevent Covid.

VooDoo

I have a very close friend that just tested positive today. Had both jabs and pretty sure been positive in the past year.

A major hospital in my area also has had 1500 employees out sick with it in the last week or so.

This shit is really getting old.

Smoke and prayers to all that have it.

2 weeks ago before I retired at least 3 hospitals here in the Midwest told me 97% of the people in ICU were unvaccinated as of that time. I often coordinate with Folks from IT and the folks that develop stats and training and all that. The jab, for all it's perceived issues, is only really good for one thing. Keeping you out of the ICU - you'll still get Covid (maybe) and this new variant "Omicron" is *highly* contagious hence the extreme number of people reporting that they have it.

When I quit 2 weeks ago they had 4 people out/down with Covid. Only one went to the hospital and he was unvaccinated and taking all the "Regimen" stuff - HCQ, Ivermectin, vitamin D and all that stuff. The jab helps prevent serious illness and Death. It does not prevent Covid.

VooDoo
maybe. or a person could be healthy, get the shot, and tip over a few days later dead as fuck.

people need to make their own choice and other people need to mind their own bidness. it is really that simple.

Yup. Agreed...Life is about choices and decisions. We make our choice - we live with the results and consequences. Unfortunately at this point in History, despite having The Internet and all this *wonderful* information we have all this chatter, clatter, and noise about who needs to be making decisions and who needs to be complying with someone else's choices and decisions. None of what I hear - half of what I see is how I make my decisions.

All the rest is just yada yada and mis/dis information. I have my criteria for making my decisions and I assume everyone else has their own being as in this day and age virtually everything we read has been weaponized and has an Agenda behind it for someone. So I make my decisions on what I see and what I get from trusted sources who have seen things I need to know about.

I assume everyone else does the same. Make good choices, friends.

VooDoo

My wife and I just got over the china flu.. We both are vaccinated and basically had the sniffles. Mildest cold I've ever had. Took some sinus medicine before bed two times was the extent of it. 1st cousin in ND had it late December and was airlifted and put into medically induced coma. Barely lived and is now learning to eat, talk, and walk again. Good times.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
So my friend is staying with her crazy brother and sister-in-law at the moment. Her sister-in-law is total vax, and she had to submit to both shots in order to live there. She so far has had no issues other than sick for a day after the 2nd shot. His her sister-in-law swears that when she had the Rona she had a stroke because of it. I'm not sure exactly how old she is but she's at least mid forties I'd say.

She's a nurse in a hospital in a major city, one of those major cities that wouldn't allow anyone in unless they were almost dead so thanks to that also she's convinced that if you get the roaner you're almost dead to begin with. She also currently has a fever due to the "long effects" and was flipping out that I was gonna come in for a visit because I am an unjabbed carrier of death. She is also quoting the case numbers and death statistics to my friend every day, is everyday, totally helping her anxiety after after the place that she was in. By the sounds of it she lives to be in a constant state of fear and despair from this.

I know people who have been sick and refuse to get tested at the hospital. I'm in HVAC and an EMT. Every time I have a sinus problem because my work destroys my sinuses they say that I should come in for a rhona test because they still get paid as far as I know.

"Are you sure it's not covid, you should come get tested to make sure."

"I was in an attic all morning and then I had a shot back blow up in my face, pretty sure that was it"

Actual conversation the last time I needed coverage between my EMS supervisor and I

We've had 2 customers come into the shop both of whom's parents were perfectly healthy until they mysteriously died of blood clots within weeks of getting the jab. There was another woman I know of that had blood clot issues that were not fatal after getting the jab.

I don't get the flu, even though I've had flu patients in the back of the ambulance hack in my damn face but I also regularly take zinc magnesium k2 and vitamin D especially in this Winter time when we get virtually no sun in the great white North. I'm also one of the healthiest and skinniest people in my EMS crew, and I think I'm fat.

It's just like being in an abusive relationship, if the government can keep you panicky and afraid they can keep you off balance and unable to think rationally. It's just like being in an abusive relationship, if the government can keep you panicky and afraid they can keep you off balance and unable to think rationally.

My son, his GF, and my duck hunting buddy ( my over 60 age) and all were vac and boosted. They were all pretty damn sick for 10 days but no hospitalization which is my primary concern wrt those I love.

I do see that the great vaccine war is still going on. Lol

I choose vac and booster and I’m happy with that decision.

As for others here…well, generally I really have no fucks to give about what you do or not do and what consequences you bear or do not bear. Your choice, your life.

Several in my family have gotten it and they are Vax and Booster after Booster after Booster fill me up types, 1st in line yes please.

Nothing serious came from their illness, including my parents who are nudging up to 70. All Very minor from ages in the single digits to my parents.

I haven't gotten the vaccine more because of the afront to freedom, back in college I volunteered and did medical studies where experimental/investigatory drugs were tested on me.

Have no problem with it, as long as those upon which experimentation takes place are consenting adults. That's proven by my history having it done to me.

I can't take the vaccine feeling like freedom is being coerced away, like consent of the experimentee is being destroyed, just can't. Yes, that may mean I risk a more serious illness should I catch this... who knows, never had a flu shot because I don't get colds or the flu, ever, or maybe they just aren't that severe for me, I don't truly know I suppose.

Death because of my choice, is acceptable.

I’m still kicking with no vax and no Covid. Wife, daughter, sister in law and her husband and my mother in law have had it and no vax. Father in law and I haven’t vaxxed and still going. It’s weird with all the exposure at work and home and no illness. I rarely get a cold so maybe that has something to do with it.

Youngest daughter had it Thanksgiving of 2020. She stayed with us for the ten days of quarantine and she had a low fever and very mild flu for a couple days. Both parents are 80 years old had it in early December of 2021. Mom's case was like regular flu for five days. Dad has only one lung from cancer and several other of the bad factors that it should have killed him. His doctor prescribed ivermectin, zpack and hqc plus vitamins for the both of them. Dad's case was a little bit more severe than mom's. He slept in a chair to avoid the pneumonia and he was good in a week or so. My other daughter had it last week. Several people she works with in the ER at the hospital had flu like symptoms so they tested everyone. She was the only one to test positive for the rona and everyone else tested positive for flu. So not really sure what it was but she was fine in a couple days. Several friends have had it and only one was down more than a couple days. He was down for about ten days. The wife and I have been clear so far. The wife has been tested multiple times since she was going through colorectal cancer for the last nine months. Every hospital visit and surgery required a test. I have been tested a few times before medical treatments and have been negative.
All the above are non vax.

There are many normal people on the Hide but I would never ask for opinions outside of shooting related topics. Why? Because there are just as many dumb as a bag of hammer motherfuckers on the Hide.
I *LoVe!* The Hide and all things super long distance accuracy about it...some super S.M.A.R.T. motherfuckers about precision shooting and all that. But if one comes here for advice on Politics or Covid or Investing or Life then, well, yer gonna get fucked. Do yer own research and make yer own choices. But asking for financial advice or Covid advice on SH is "Beyond Scope"...might as well just go down town and ask some homeless guy "hey, should I invest in these mutual funds or get a Covid vaccine?"

I make my decisions based on information I can verify - facts, not opinion. I have smart people I trust that can see the stuff I don't see *because* "None of what you hear - Half of what you see!" is the mantra for the early 2020's. Did I hear it or read it? Bullshit.....all bullshit. Did my Niece who is a Pathologist working for the WHO and Navy see it/test it/vet it? No?

I'll pass. Many around me have been infected - some have died, some have recovered, some got it again, some have hidden inside for almost 2 years, some did the "regimen/Pure Blood" bullshit and survived and some died. I have my opinions and perspective and assume that all others have theirs. Do what you think is best and stop *The Fuck* judging everyone who does not see it/agree with you. Do yer thing/Do You - and leave me and mine alone. I'm fine. I'll be fine....my decisions and choices are not your choices and decisions and may the best Man win. The biggest Fuck of this whole Covid thing is that we have (US) been further divided, scattered, and hate each other than ever before excluding maybe the Civil War. Coincidence? Not likely...we are being neatly divided to be assimilated. There is "Agenda" here. Stop hating the Players (yer neighbors!) and start hating on The Game.

VooDoo

Last edited:
Until I start seeing piles of corpses piled at the curbs on garbage day, there is NO WAY I'm interested in letting someone jab me with a needle of clear liquid that has very little long term data, and even less development time. I've been around plenty of people this past 2 years. IF I did get it, I didn't even know it. Wanna Vax? Vax it up. You may like to gamble more than most.

Until I start seeing piles of corpses piled at the curbs on garbage day, there is NO WAY I'm interested in letting someone jab me with a needle of clear liquid that has very little long term data, and even less development time. I've been around plenty of people this past 2 years. IF I did get it, I didn't even know it. Wanna Vax? Vax it up. You may like to gamble more than most.

I’m still kicking with no vax and no Covid. Wife, daughter, sister in law and her husband and my mother in law have had it and no vax. Father in law and I haven’t vaxxed and still going. It’s weird with all the exposure at work and home and no illness. I rarely get a cold so maybe that has something to do with it.
back during the summer, the germans tested over 100k (took blood before vaccinating them) and found over 40% had prior infection and had antibodies without knowing they ever had covid.
so when they claim that x% were protected from covid because the clotshot, they have no clue.

Reactions: sled_mack