• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Covid relief check scope best choices ($1400 limit).

Uh...NateSavannah....you do realize that $1799 is bigger than $1400.....Right??? :) :) :)
that was the double down on something you dont want part I put in my reply. I get it. its not within his parameters he stated. But me personally, would be happy someone pointed out for a little more I can get something that can be potentially sold for more than 3k after the sale is over if I dont like it. and than that money used to buy a zco. or keep it and you got a whole lot more for your money.
wouldnt be the first time I said I wanted something for "x" dollars not a cent more. than someone shows me something thats a little more thats alot better. everytime I buy the bettter.
btw thinking like this is how I started with a cheap nothing gun and now have a axsr w/ a tt525 on top. without dumping hardly any new cash into it. buy low, sell high. rinse, wash, repeat.

Leica amplus, tho it does not have a zerostop. tho i did not confirm. I just took out the amplus for the second time along with my atacr 5-25 and was amazed at how i could not tell which glass i prefered. I also was shocked that it tracked as accurately as the leica did. Its a amazing new premium leica offering at a very affordable price.
1615437060135.jpeg

You know that someone had to start this thread.

Parameters:

Rifle scope for long range.
$1400 or less in cost (not including shipping and taxes).
Actually available, no sold-out/waiting list/unobtanium scopes
Preferably First Focal Plane.
Variable Magnification.
Nice Glass.
Zero Stop.
NOT some start-up company, which won't be around should you have a warranty claim in a few years.
Large objective lens.
Minimum 30mm tube, 34mm preferred.

Avoid the whole "but, for a few hundred more, you could get the spazmaster 5000 scope!".

Eurooptic have a demo, LNIB Eotech Vudu 5-25 for $1399, Sig Tango6 3-18 with Dev L for $1250 from a couple of places ...

You all enjoy your $1400 scopes. I’m going to use my wife’s welfare check also and buy me a $2800 Nightforce.

Parameters:

Variable Magnification.
Nice Glass.
Zero Stop.
NOT some start-up company, which won't be around should you have a warranty claim in a few years.
Large objective lens.

Avoid the whole "but, for a few hundred more, you could get the spazmaster 5000 scope!".

Parameters:

Variable Magnification.
Nice Glass.
Zero Stop.
Large objective lens.

I would have a serious look at the TRACT TORIC 4X20X50 super quality scope at a reasonable price under your $1.4k budget. But serious glass comes in both MOA & MRAD. Also choice of reticules.

Quigley Ford hands down!
Hey! First I've heard of Quigley Ford........like their online presentation, and LIKE THEIR SIMPLICITY.........no 100 variations to sort through!

Wondering if by some chance you can compare the QF to the Nightforce SHV 4-14x50F1? This is the lower end Nightforce. I like it fine but always wanting better, with my eye on some German/European glass.

Thanks for any expansion on your comment!

Best qould be you overpaying for something from me since I'm funding the checks but don't get one

Reactions: LANCER
Man, did this take a wrong turn.
Lol. Yeah. There is some bitterness there. I for one am extremely bitter. My family and I haven’t received a dime from government and this money has to be paid back by someone. And it’s not the people getting the checks. Hard work is increasingly being less rewarded in this country. This administration blows.

Reactions: BigHat
Research the best known scope companies for their warranties and buy second hand.

Hey! First I've heard of Quigley Ford........like their online presentation, and LIKE THEIR SIMPLICITY.........no 100 variations to sort through!

Wondering if by some chance you can compare the QF to the Nightforce SHV 4-14x50F1? This is the lower end Nightforce. I like it fine but always wanting better, with my eye on some German/European glass.

Thanks for any expansion on your comment!

sorry for misleading bossman, it’s a long running joke on this forum. In all seriousness I would avoid QF like a leprous prostitute.

Where? I’m looking at this same price range, but with mil discount. I have an mpa pmr pro that I’d like it to live on.
Leupold direct. Just go to their vip program and once registered, you will get different pricing