• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Covid Shutdowns and Restrictions???

Sean the Nailer

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 20, 2006
    Winnipeg, Mb.
    Up here in Canuckistania, there are 'Powers that be' that think they can do all our thinking for us. (you'd probably call them 'democrats')

Point is, in most stores there are many areas that are 'blocked off' and people are not able to purchase the majority of stuff. Only "essential services" can be purchased.

But here's the thing. The Provincial Health Minister has just decree'd that "make-up" is NOW an essential service. What is that saying, really? I'm getting flashbacks of Batman (the first one) where everyone's not using 'personal hygiene products' and whatnot. (who remembers that?)

Apparently, it's official. There's some ugly bitches out there who needs their warpaint! Bondo-and-dent-filler is what I've called that crap, for decades. I am SO PROUD of My Lady who doesn't need make-up, and has practically never used it.

bill clinton still has lots of clout.

"Some sort of medical ingredients in it" :ROFLMAO:

In other words, "I'm making shit up because I'm running out of makeup"