• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Covid, that’s so yesterday…….

I would need to question the blonde chick for a prolonged period regarding the depth of her understanding of the moisture in the playa before I could release any particulars regarding the facts of the situation.

Could be from people drinking unfiltered, desert soil laden water and contracting a run of the mill shit from contamination because the 3 bottles of Poland Spring they brought with them ran out in the first 2 hours.

This year's Burning Man turned into a complete shitfest. First the rain, and now road closures and people who want to leave the venue have to leave their vehicles behind and trudge 6 or so miles to the nearest unclosed road and hitchhike or call somebody to pick them up. Utter clusterfuck.

What is burning man..
Burning Man = A drug infested shit hole in the middle of the desert about 100 miles north of Reno that happens once a year. This is where you go if you are looking to complete your already extensive STD collection. You should see some of the "people" that role through. I have never seen anything like it. Not even in movies. There are no words...

a2ba0d0971d07f2b0bb6079aa35b43c6.png

A buddy of mine went in the early 2000’s. Said it was amazing. Art, music, inventions, cool Cars, cool rv’s. Hot chicks. Neat stuff happening everywhere.

And he is a serious Christian, car guy, entrepreneur, probably hasn’t Touched weed since the Nixon administration (if he even did back then) Lives in Reno. Just wanted to “see it.” Had a blast.

But as with anything nice, the tourists and hippies and freaks and punters have turned it into a giant shit show. Especially the touchy feely left. Now it’s a drug fest and a haven for predators. Surprised many more people don’t die their each year. August in the NV desert is not to be trifled with!!

Anyway, it started off as a great idea. Named because at the end, they “burned” a wooden man statue. Big bonfire. Very cool, I am sure. I always wanted to go up until about 8 or 9 years ago when it went from cool small-ish “underground” thing to a giant media event like an annual Woodstock. “The” place to be seen if you are a freak. 70,000-100,000 people in a circle in the desert with zero infrastructure except what they can tow in? Insane.

Burning Man is now symbolic of every state or city that was once beautiful and unspoiled, but has been despoiled by rich urban hippy trash… and all the vermin that follow them and feed off their leftist Erstatz-green “lifestyle.”

Are you listening Montana, Wyoming and Idaho? Look at Black Rock the day after Burning Man and this is what your state will look like if you don’t end hippie freak immigration.

Hippies spoil everything. Even good Hippie shit.

Sirhr

^^^^^
So you've been there
Asking for a friend
Haha negative. I live close enough to see some of these people traveling to and from. It’s a lot of zombies with dreadlocks and no teeth all piled in to clapped out 1970s school busses with mushrooms and mandalas finger painted on the side. I know a few people who have been over the years and the story I always get is drugs and orgies. People die out there every year. Apparently a few years ago some guy slow walked into the fire. Khaleesi was not impressed. This year the whole place got flooded out so they are all stranded.

They are doing their best to start panick, Biden proposing a new vaccine because of the so called emergency, mainstream media is starting to ramp up Covid stories again. It makes sense to amp it up at a place like this so it will spread on social media, it’s the quickest way to get a mass of the dumbest among us in a panic and lining up for a vaccine, because it has to be in full swing in 13 months so every state will have mail in ballots.

You understand you’re in the bear pit right? Maybe you would be happier over on cnn with the real news……

I can't say I share your acceptance of CNN as "the real news" but thanks for sharing your opinion.

Are you implying the "bear pit" by definition is supposed to be where inaccurate or fanciful "new" is posted like The Onion or Babylon Bee?

I can't say I share your acceptance of CNN as "the real news" but thanks for sharing your opinion.

Are you implying the "bear pit" by definition is supposed to be where inaccurate or fanciful "new" is posted like The Onion or Babylon Bee?
Yes, he is. Take your serious concerns to somewhere that isn’t devoted to fun entertainment. You don’t seem like someone who belongs in this thread.

Reactions: EddieNFL
today , tomorrow , next week right now if the dims think they can make another dime on it and people are dumb enough to be fulled again . and they are .

Meanwhile, on a Delta flight... I don't know how passengers got off the plane without "running" into this stuff (pun intended), maybe they used emergency exits?

Just got back from Burning Man yesterday. Went to Sturgis this year too.

Both were fun but completely different. Some people just need to get past their political and social biases and learn how to enjoy different things. I know I did. TBH, I had more fun at Burning Man than Sturgis.

A buddy of mine went in the early 2000’s. Said it was amazing. Art, music, inventions, cool Cars, cool rv’s. Hot chicks. Neat stuff happening everywhere.

And he is a serious Christian, car guy, entrepreneur, probably hasn’t Touched weed since the Nixon administration (if he even did back then) Lives in Reno. Just wanted to “see it.” Had a blast.

But as with anything nice, the tourists and hippies and freaks and punters have turned it into a giant shit show. Especially the touchy feely left. Now it’s a drug fest and a haven for predators. Surprised many more people don’t die their each year. August in the NV desert is not to be trifled with!!

Anyway, it started off as a great idea. Named because at the end, they “burned” a wooden man statue. Big bonfire. Very cool, I am sure. I always wanted to go up until about 8 or 9 years ago when it went from cool small-ish “underground” thing to a giant media event like an annual Woodstock. “The” place to be seen if you are a freak. 70,000-100,000 people in a circle in the desert with zero infrastructure except what they can tow in? Insane.

Burning Man is now symbolic of every state or city that was once beautiful and unspoiled, but has been despoiled by rich urban hippy trash… and all the vermin that follow them and feed off their leftist Erstatz-green “lifestyle.”

Are you listening Montana, Wyoming and Idaho? Look at Black Rock the day after Burning Man and this is what your state will look like if you don’t end hippie freak immigration.

Hippies spoil everything. Even good Hippie shit.

Sirhr
Same thing with Austin Texas, was cool place to grow up in the late 60's early 70's has turned into a shit hole san,Fran now .

Both were fun but completely different. Some people just need to get past their political and social biases and learn how to enjoy different things. I know I did. TBH, I had more fun at Burning Man than Sturgis.
Which has better STD’s?

;-)

Sirhr

I've seen photos of the aftermath. I'll keep my biases.