• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

covid vaccine persecution still active

I read a few different sources, not just Epoch Times. She is against the vax and good for her. The suspension is not for that. It is for not cooperating in an investigation from the licensing board into over 300 complaints against her. The lack of cooperation is the reason for the suspension.

She stated that people who were vaxxed become magnetized and spoons and other metal things can stick to her forehead.

I read a few different sources, not just Epoch Times. She is against the vax and good for her. The suspension is not for that. It is for not cooperating in an investigation from the licensing board into over 300 complaints against her. The lack of cooperation is the reason for the suspension.

She stated that people who were vaxxed become magnetized and spoons and other metal things can stick to her forehead.
You are hell bent on defending this criminal, tyrannical, and murderous government every chance you get. It’s sick.

Your claims here are intentionally disingenuous and misleading. She is being suspended for “failure to cooperate” while being investigated for her false claims concerning the covid 19 vaccine. The investigation was started as a direct response from her not toeing the line. It’s authoritarianism but you love it.

Last edited:
You are hell bent on defending this criminal, tyrannical, and murderous government every chance you get. It’s sick.

Your claims here are intentionally disingenuous and misleading. She is being suspended for “failure to cooperate” while being investigated for her false claims concerning the covid 19 vaccine. The investigation was started as a direct response from her not toeing the line. It’s authoritarianism but you love it.
What is missing from the reports is the nature of the complaints that generated the investigation. To assume it is about her comments about COVID vax is foolhardy. If it is an ongoing investigation involving the care of patients, who's records are protected, then we don't know exactly.

Your statements make you look like you don't have a logical thought process, and I could be wrong on that. I am more comfortable thinking that you just did not think it through.

Don’t believe anything that man says. He is pro big authoritarian gov’t in every thread he can post in. It’s constant defense and excuses for tyranny.
I am tempted to invite you to have sexual intercourse with yourself but you probably hear that all the time. BTW, that is nothing to be proud of.

What is missing from the reports is the nature of the complaints that generated the investigation. To assume it is about her comments about COVID vax is foolhardy. If it is an ongoing investigation involving the care of patients, who's records are protected, then we don't know exactly.

Your statements make you look like you don't have a logical thought process, and I could be wrong on that. I am more comfortable thinking that you just did not think it through.
I don’t give even a benefit of a doubt to a criminal gov’t that murders and impoverishes its own people as you do everytime. I’m on the side of the everyday man while you back tyrants. You should be ashamed of yourself but statists have no shame. The complaints were from authoritarians left or right that want to cancel people for not kneeling to the government gods.

“The State Medical Board of Ohio voted to suspend the medical license of Sherri Tenpenny, DO, on Wednesday, after she failed to cooperate with an investigation into public comments she made about the COVID-19 vaccines, according to a spokesperson for the board.”

I don’t give even a benefit of a doubt to a criminal gov’t that murders and impoverishes its own people as you do everytime. I’m on the side of the everyday man while you back tyrants. You should be ashamed of yourself but statists have no shame. The complaints were from authoritarians left or right that want to cancel people for not kneeling to the government gods.

“The State Medical Board of Ohio voted to suspend the medical license of Sherri Tenpenny, DO, on Wednesday, after she failed to cooperate with an investigation into public comments she made about the COVID-19 vaccines, according to a spokesperson for the board.”
antifa.jpg

This you in drag, Wade?

Good grief. Another one that is very similar. If you think I am of the leftest ideology you couldn’t be more wrong. I dislike the authoritarian left as I do the authoritarian right that you and the other big gov’t supporters align with. Both are evil.

This woman pushed back against tyranny and you guys can’t help but pick the other side. Sick

Good grief. Another one that is very similar. If you think I am of the leftest ideology you couldn’t be more wrong. I dislike the authoritarian left as I do the authoritarian right that you and the other big gov’t supporters align with. Both are evil.

This woman pushed back against tyranny and you guys can’t help but pick the other side. Sick
As usual, Wade, you're pretty confused. You see, it's possible to simultaneously not like things governments do, and disagree with shallow, two-dimensional, black-and-white thinkers like you. I know it's more comfortable for you to think that I'm sticking up for bad actors or bad policies, but really, I don't care for your powers of reasoning (such as they are), logic, or the flawed arguments people like you make.

The fact that you continually confuse these two points is why I think you've got a lot in common with the anti-fascists. They try to paint the world as black and white. They dislike government and the police. They falsely label those who disagree with them with extremist words. They advocate doing things themselves that they would condemn the government for. And they do all this while claiming to support the everyday man. Seem familiar?

I just can't tell if you're always this pleasant or if you're in the type of situation where you have to keep all your frustrations bottled up and hidden away every day, and so when you get settled in at the keyboard, you just let the anger roll. Either way, it doesn't seem particularly healthy.

As usual, Wade, you're pretty confused. You see, it's possible to simultaneously not like things governments do, and disagree with shallow, two-dimensional, black-and-white thinkers like you. I know it's more comfortable for you to think that I'm sticking up for bad actors or bad policies, but really, I don't care for your powers of reasoning (such as they are), logic, or the flawed arguments people like you make.

The fact that you continually confuse these two points is why I think you've got a lot in common with the anti-fascists. They try to paint the world as black and white. They dislike government and the police. They falsely label those who disagree with them with extremist words. They advocate doing things themselves that they would condemn the government for. And they do all this while claiming to support the everyday man. Seem familiar?

I just can't tell if you're always this pleasant or if you're in the type of situation where you have to keep all your frustrations bottled up and hidden away every day, and so when you get settled in at the keyboard, you just let the anger roll. Either way, it doesn't seem particularly healthy.
Aren’t you government? Maybe I’m mistaken. As far as this post of yours, I have no need for many words as it speaks for itself. 😂

Your take on antifa is completely wrong. They aren’t anti gov’t anything. They are authoritarian leftists who want their version of a totalitarian gov’t just as you want yours.

This is the gem of everything you wrote:
“They advocate doing things themselves that they would condemn the government for”.
Anyone that values individuality and freedom would advocate doing things themselves that they would condemn government for. Only authoritarian statists would think of this in negative terms.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
Counter point how long would you last on this board with a Vax shot.

Intolerant assholes and mobthink are everywhere. The difference is no one here is in charge so they can bitch and moan about it when they don't get their way. Make no mistake, if they were anyone who disagrees would be banned and ostracized.

Most people don't want freedom, they want agreement or compliance with their views.

And some of the bullshit around here is as bad as the bullshit put out by Fauci and Co.

Yall deserve each other good and hard

Aren’t you government? Maybe I’m mistaken. As far as this post of yours, I have no need for many words as it speaks for itself. 😂

Your take on antifa is completely wrong. They aren’t anti gov’t anything. They are authoritarian leftists who want their version of a totalitarian gov’t just as you want yours.

This is the gem of everything you wrote:
“They advocate doing things themselves that they would condemn the government for”.
Anyone that values individuality and freedom would advocate doing things themselves that they would condemn government for. Only authoritarian statists would think of this in negative terms.
"Anyone that values individuality and freedom would advocate doing things themselves that they would condemn the government for. Only authoritarian statists would think of this in negative terms."

That's anarchy or vigilantism. Again, you're a little closer to the boys in black than you care to admit.

"Anyone that values individuality and freedom would advocate doing things themselves that they would condemn the government for. Only authoritarian statists would think of this in negative terms."

That's anarchy or vigilantism. Again, you're a little closer to the boys in black than you care to admit.
Wrong. The “boys in black” aren’t anarchist by any stretch of the imagination. They are on the complete opposite end of the political spectrum. They are totalitarians. Big difference.

i stand by the words that you quoted. Power belongs to the people, not politicians who hire goons with badges and guns to plunder the productive among us for their own personal gain. Some of us believe that men can thrive without being threatened with imprisonment and death by the worst of society. Vigilantism would solve most of the problems faced today considering they all stem from a corrupted and putrid gov’t full of criminals and sociopaths. Men can and should take care of their own without fear of statists holding guns supplied by marxists. Laws protect criminals from the law abiding.

I think @wade2big is alright. Anyone who cheers for .gov or god forbid, admits to being a cop in the bear pit, is susceptible to nonstop lectures from wade. :ROFLMAO:

Think we'd be better off with more like him honestly. I'd make him attorney general if I was president. Can you imagine the fckn senate hearings and shit if we had Mr Wade shitting on damn near literally every DC critter to ever exist and bringing indictments down on all of DC? It'd be fun at least..

He means well, he just talks kinda rough. Hes just trying to convince yall tax collectors, back the blue types, and fence sitters to come join us deplorable outlaws in the free world of unregistered drop in auto sears and finished solvent trap kits. ;)

Counter point how long would you last on this board with a Vax shot.

Intolerant assholes and mobthink are everywhere. The difference is no one here is in charge so they can bitch and moan about it when they don't get their way. Make no mistake, if they were anyone who disagrees would be banned and ostracized.

Most people don't want freedom, they want agreement or compliance with their views.

And some of the bullshit around here is as bad as the bullshit put out by Fauci and Co.

Yall deserve each other good and hard
I’ve been vaccinated as fuck since February 2021.

I updated the instructions in my will that if I die before December 31st, 2025 for the executor to log in here and post my death so @Bender can hit me with a “No refunds”.

Lol. I can only take so much magnetization and microchip bs. There are legit concerns but the ass hatery of info here borders on crab people living underground earth level

@Bender, same as above for me

• Love
Reactions: Bender
I’ve been vaccinated as fuck since February 2021.

I updated the instructions in my will that if I die before December 31st, 2025 for the executor to log in here and post my death so @Bender can hit me with a “No refunds”.
You gone leave your hoard of skanks in the will to me bro?

If I smash a chick who got smashed by a vaxxed dude, am I now vaxxed by proxy?
Reckon its double rubbers for me from here on, and still pulling out just to be sure...

The Ohio medical board won't even tell her what she's accused of. They claim doing so would jeopardize their investigation.

Also, if you support this your a moron.

I second the notion.

Anyone legitimizing the claims against This Dr has likely never listened to her. She’s pretty vocal which makes for a solid MO to have her shut up.

Reactions: XP1K
Before opening one’s mouth, how about studying the history and benefactors of man made pharmaceuticals.

Fools don’t even know they are being poisoned like rats.

“Cursed be thy basket and thy store” come to fruition.
How about the fucking basic laws of science. Anyone who claims the human body is being magnetized is beyond a fucking quack.

But what do I know with a PhD in magnetic materials and MILLIONS of MRI scans pre and post covid. (Hint M stands for magnetism).

You idiots would believe your blood turns green if a 'conservative' doctor told you. But that's what you are defending here.

Now some tard will be along to call me a shill, but there are legitimate concerns about heart conditions especially in young people. If you dont want it, don't get it, I don't care.

But STOP INVENTING 'FACTS' AND DEFENDING ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT SCAM ARTISTS. YOU ARE THE FULL SEMI-AUTO AR-14 OF THE WORLD.

Now I have to go demagnetize myself before I go thru airport security, before all the plastic glocks from the rent a cops stick to my small penis

You gone leave your hoard of skanks in the will to me bro?

If I smash a chick who got smashed by a vaxxed dude, am I now vaxxed by proxy?
Reckon its double rubbers for me from here on, and still pulling out just to be sure...
I'm not a vaccineologist so I don't know if I pass my tainted blood on to my skanks. At least I'm STD free so there is that.

I can leave you my hoard of skanks, but some of them are pretty ratchet. Shriners children's hospital gets the rest of my assets.

• Haha
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
How about the fucking basic laws of science. Anyone who claims the human body is being magnetized is beyond a fucking quack.

But what do I know with a PhD in magnetic materials and MILLIONS of MRI scans pre and post covid. (Hint M stands for magnetism).

You idiots would believe your blood turns green if a 'conservative' doctor told you. But that's what you are defending here.

Now some tard will be along to call me a shill, but there are legitimate concerns about heart conditions especially in young people. If you dont want it, don't get it, I don't care.

But STOP INVENTING 'FACTS' AND DEFENDING ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT SCAM ARTISTS. YOU ARE THE FULL SEMI-AUTO AR-14 OF THE WORLD.

Now I have to go demagnetize myself before I go thru airport security, before all the plastic glocks from the rent a cops stick to my small penis
Are you arguing facts about what she’s said or someone else’s talking points?

Edit: So there is a video of her in front of the Ohio Health House committee discussing all the videos that were popping up at the time with people claiming they had been magnetized and forks and spoons stuck to them. In her discussion with the committee she clearly states nothing is proven and "they" are trying to figure things out. Yet here you are clamoring that she is a quack and out there claiming as a fact that forks and spoons stick to people.

Let me ask you since you feel that you're an end all expert and ready to pass judgment out. Can people feel certain types of EMF, natural or man made, and why is that? And what types of physilogical impact can EMF have on the body?

Last edited:
Reactions: XP1K and Milf Dots
1692026213951.png

The people who taught me magnetism made a few mistakes in their lives (pictures above on some of their work with electricity and magnetism 'mistakes', what's a few megatons among friends--to be fair it was the nucleosynthesis guys who screwed the pooch on this one).

However, I trust their science (not big pharma!) and no, EMF sensitivity has been debunked 30 years before covid. Take your bullshit elsewhere. I've forgotten more EM than shitheads like you could hope to learn in a lifetime.

You're a 21st century snake oil salesman who makes us all look stupid by your very presence.

Last edited:

The Epoch times. One step- sideways- from just listening to what the voices in your head tell you... :cautious:

This doc is a known hack pre covid.

She is not someone you want on your side of the argument. She's in the vaccines cause autism crowd (again pre covid).

There are plenty of well known doctors with well reasoned arguments against covid Vax. Thus is NOT the doctor you want to defend.

View attachment 8204560
The people who taught me magnetism made a few mistakes in their lives (pictures above on some of their work with electricity and magnetism 'mistakes', what's a few megatons among friends--to be fair it was the nucleosynthesis guys who screwed the pooch on this one).

However, I trust their science (not big pharma!) and no, EMF sensitivity has been debunked 30 years before covid. Take your bullshit elsewhere. I've forgotten more EM than shitheads like you could hope to learn in a lifetime.

You're a 21st century snake oil salesman who makes us all look stupid by your very presence.

Really is this a real Magnetometer based on the principles of science?

Or how about this one?

Now just posting random things?

SQUID magnetometers exist.

Also the W and Z have mass.

We can detect gravity waves over sextillions of miles

Can humans feel perturbations in the geomagnetic field cause by solar wind and CME?

This one should be pretty easy for you since you are an "expert" in magnetic resonance imaging right?

I'll wrap this up in asking, do electrical currents cause magnetic fields?

Since you have settled science to the end of time for all of mankind.

Maybe you should let these people know they are wasting their time.

Reactions: BurtG
The Epoch times. One step- sideways- from just listening to what the voices in your head tell you... :cautious:
You may have misunderstood me. Or, you did not read closely what I wrote.

I did not link the Epoch Times. This was my first time ever to read one of their articles. Nor do I believe their summations. Hence, me mentioning checking out the story with other sources.

I think she may be guilty of malpractice and the COVID thing is a red herring. Or misleading by saying that she is being suspended for being against the vax.

To me, Epoch Times may seem like a bit of a grift. Appealing to that "based and red-pilled" market.

I think @wade2big is alright. Anyone who cheers for .gov or god forbid, admits to being a cop in the bear pit, is susceptible to nonstop lectures from wade. :ROFLMAO:

Think we'd be better off with more like him honestly. I'd make him attorney general if I was president. Can you imagine the fckn senate hearings and shit if we had Mr Wade shitting on damn near literally every DC critter to ever exist and bringing indictments down on all of DC? It'd be fun at least..

He means well, he just talks kinda rough. Hes just trying to convince yall tax collectors, back the blue types, and fence sitters to come join us deplorable outlaws in the free world of unregistered drop in auto sears and finished solvent trap kits. ;)
And he might get more done than shitting on people in a sharpshooter forum.

Damn, I think I said that out loud.

Exactly.

Current understanding is that it is not known if EMF or Magnetism has health impacts or risks for humans. They don't know what they don't know basically. But if humans, birds, insects and other organisms can feel changes in magnetic fields. It is pretty safe to conclude that magnetism and magnetic frequencies have the potential to act (either harmless or harmful) on biological lifeforms.

But the establishment talks out of both sides of its mouth when publishing reports like this..

Yet Doc doofus would tell me I am the snake oil salesman and he has a firm grasp on settled science.

Worse yet, that all others that don't agree with him should be shamed into silence.

Last edited:
You may have misunderstood me. Or, you did not read closely what I wrote.

I did not link the Epoch Times. This was my first time ever to read one of their articles. Nor do I believe their summations. Hence, me mentioning checking out the story with other sources.

I think she may be guilty of malpractice and the COVID thing is a red herring. Or misleading by saying that she is being suspended for being against the vax.

To me, Epoch Times may seem like a bit of a grift. Appealing to that "based and red-pilled" market.
No, I think we’re on the same page. You were the first- that I saw- to call out the epoch times for what it is.

Reactions: Ronws
They need to keep the movement alive till the next election. i guess

Exactly.

Current understanding is that it is not known if EMF or Magnetism has health impacts or risks for humans. They don't know what they don't know basically. But if humans, birds, insects and other organisms can feel changes in magnetic fields. It is pretty safe to conclude that magnetism and magnetic frequencies have the potential to act (either harmless or harmful) on biological lifeforms.

Yer Dr doofus would tell me I am the snake oil salesman and he has a firm grasp on settled science.

Worse yet, that all others that don't agree with him should be shamed into silence.
A physician who, upon seeing people claiming to have become magnetized, said “nothing is proven and we’re still trying to figure things out” instead of “these people are either cray cray or trolls of staggering brilliance” is implying by omission that there is validity to the claim.

Beyond that- I just tried a neodymium magnet on my car keys and house keys. None of them are attracted to the magnet. Neither is about 1/2 of the silverware in the house. And, when I was a kid, it used to be a bit of a “party trick” to huff some breath condensation onto a spoon and stick it to your face.

Finally “as reported by the epoch times” is the intellectual equivalent of “here is some shit I just made up.”

Exactly.

Yet Dr doofus would tell me I am the snake oil salesman and he has a firm grasp on settled science.

Nice change of subject. Your quack claims that the shot makes you EM sensitive or can be magnetized. Physical impossible.

But in your true snake oil salesmen form you then change the subject to whether people can sense EM fields. Well no shit Sherlock infrared is em and we all feel that and all that conspiracy shit you read is visible em, which your eyes are sensitive too.

But like cousin eddy we don't shit our pants everytimw the microwave turns on or someone makes a cell phone call from low power em waves. And any claiming the Vax did that is a retard. Didn't you know energy is related to wavelength?

Extroidinarry claims require extroidary proof. Basic EM theory AND experiment have overthrown netonuaian dyamics its so good. QED is one of the most accurate theories ever tested.

Random youtube videos from quacks are not enough to overthrow 200 years of experience.

So until you take the Vax, and demonstrate your a ability to play hello kitty island adventure online with your dick in a scientific setting shut the fuck up for your own safety.

Next you'll tell me x-rays are dangerous. Welcome to 1890 smacktard.

But how much em does 1 amp at 60 hz give off. Calculate AND measure it. I'll wait. Or how about an x-band radar on the f-22? What are the em fields of your cell phone. Chop chop jackass

Reactions: Ronws
Nice change of subject. Your quack claims that the shot makes you EM sensitive or can be magnetized. Physical impossible.

But in your true snake oil salesmen form you then change the subject to whether people can sense EM fields. Well no shit Sherlock infrared is em and we all feel that and all that conspiracy shit you read is visible em, which your eyes are sensitive too.

But like cousin eddy we don't shit our pants everytimw the microwave turns on or someone makes a cell phone call from low power em waves. And any claiming the Vax did that is a retard. Didn't you know energy is related to wavelength?

Extroidinarry claims require extroidary proof. Basic EM theory AND experiment have overthrown netonuaian dyamics its so good. QED is one of the most accurate theories ever tested.

Random youtube videos from quacks are not enough to overthrow 200 years of experience.

So until you take the Vax, and demonstrate your a ability to play hello kitty island adventure online with your dick in a scientific setting shut the fuck up for your own safety.

Next you'll tell me x-rays are dangerous. Welcome to 1890 smacktard.

But how much em does 1 amp at 60 hz give off. Calculate AND measure it. I'll wait. Or how about an x-band radar on the f-22? What are the em fields of your cell phone. Chop chop jackass
You don’t agree with her claims so you are okay with government steam rolling her. This lady isn’t the dangerous one and hasn’t hurt anyone. The government you worship is full of criminals who had no problem issuing the order for its police to impoverish, separate, and kill. The gov’t you hold as all mighty used fake tests and “free” mass testing to fake a pandemic while instituting death camps in hospitals while mandating a vaxxx, redistributed Americas wealth to the top 1%, raised taxes via inflation, and then called the damage done covid, but somehow you are upset with this woman. Wow.

You literally a few posts back made a ironic argument about people not wanting to really be free which was hilarious coming from a statist and then you put icing on the cake every post since. It’s sick that you are siding with murderous tyrants but you are slow enough to take that shot because your lord and savior uncle sam told you too so there is that. 😂