• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

COVID wanes, next new thing: Cancer

Jumper

I have a rendezvous with death
Minuteman
  • Dec 15, 2008
    some disputed barricade
    I follow Jeff Childers blog: Coffee and Covid. https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/co...=zdvhx&s=r&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email highly recommended BTW, He's a lawyer based in FL and is pretty astute at parsing headlines and govt edicts to predict the shifting narratives around COVID. At first he fought successfully against lockdowns, masking, distancing etc. Then the vaccine and the mandates. He puts together in a easily readable format the things the media and govt are censoring and posts it everyday. Anyway, Jeff was warning early on the vaccine was bad news and that it would lead to all kinds of issues like strokes, blood clots and heart attacks and ... cancer. He posted this today. Its cancer death counts. This is what he had to say about it:

"For a little Team Reality moment, Ethical Skeptic has been ringing the cancer alarm bell for months. Here’s his latest chart, using CDC data:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc05f71e2-5f42-40e0-8a1f-b9d3b6718ca6_1450x712.png

That vertical line showing where the jump in cancer began marks April, 2021, when SOMETHING changed. So weird. He says the cancer data (the top chart) is now somewhere between an 8-sigma and 20-sigma statistical event, which means something that only happens once in Earth’s history."

Doesn’t it take a bit of time for the most part to DIE from cancer?

I don’t have the government covid injection, I never thought covid warranted the reaction, however maybe new cancer cases, but deaths?

Doesn’t it take a bit of time for the most part to DIE from cancer?

I don’t have the government covid injection, I never thought covid warranted the reaction, however maybe new cancer cases, but deaths?

It's being speculated that the injections are capable of shutting down large numbers of cancer killing t-cells. Cancer without anything to fight it can rapidly destroy. A family member has a young co-worker that had rapid onset cancer in a body part that required amputation + chemo a few months back. They work in an environment where virtually everyone has taken the mrna injections.

It's being speculated that the injections are capable of shutting down large numbers of cancer killing t-cells. Cancer without anything to fight it can rapidly destroy. A family member has a young co-worker that had rapid onset cancer in a body part that required amputation + chemo a few months back. They work in an environment where virtually everyone has taken the mrna injections.

We’ll injecting experimental crap into one’s body is normally frowned upon, especially for what amounts of a bad flu with a sub 1% death rate

some of those deaths were perhaps preventable, but advanced beyond treatment due to people avoiding checkups during the covid scare and lockdowns. instead of early stage cancers, many became late stage cancers unnecessarily. the second jump is probably the clot shot destruction of cancer fighting t-cells.

some of those deaths were perhaps preventable, but advanced beyond treatment due to people avoiding checkups during the covid scare and lockdowns. instead of early stage cancers, many became late stage cancers unnecessarily. the second jump is probably the clot shot destruction of cancer fighting t-cells.

That would be where my thought process takes me.
    Culmination of events that leads to a jump in percentages.

My boss hinted at mandating it, and I looked at him and asked when I needed my tools packed. So glad I didn't fall in line.

That is exactly how the MRNA shots are working. The useless deluge of spike proteins generated by hijacked cells are driving the immune T cells into a feeding frenzy, going around and trying to devour every piece of the spike they detect. In doing so, every other potential hazards are COMPLETELY ignored, because the T cells had been forced to recognize ONLY the spike proteins. A lot of the spikes congregate in heart tissue, which causes the T cells to also go after them there, attacking anything that the spikes are attached to, including heart muscle cells. This is a cytokine storm and is what causes myocarditis and pericarditis. If the person survives this, the next danger will be all of the waste products from the spike proteins being devoured by the T cells ending up in the bloodstream, sticking into clumps and eventually generating these spectacular rubbery clots that are being pulled out of the autopsied SADS deaths. And on top of all that, the person has virtually no immunity to anything else now, from colds to cancers, because the immune system is overwhelmed. Even seasonal colds and formerly harmless adenovirus infections are putting people in the hospital now.

I follow Jeff Childers blog: Coffee and Covid. https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/co...=zdvhx&s=r&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=email highly recommended BTW, He's a lawyer based in FL and is pretty astute at parsing headlines and govt edicts to predict the shifting narratives around COVID. At first he fought successfully against lockdowns, masking, distancing etc. Then the vaccine and the mandates. He puts together in a easily readable format the things the media and govt are censoring and posts it everyday. Anyway, Jeff was warning early on the vaccine was bad news and that it would lead to all kinds of issues like strokes, blood clots and heart attacks and ... cancer. He posted this today. Its cancer death counts. This is what he had to say about it:

"For a little Team Reality moment, Ethical Skeptic has been ringing the cancer alarm bell for months. Here’s his latest chart, using CDC data:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc05f71e2-5f42-40e0-8a1f-b9d3b6718ca6_1450x712.png

That vertical line showing where the jump in cancer began marks April, 2021, when SOMETHING changed. So weird. He says the cancer data (the top chart) is now somewhere between an 8-sigma and 20-sigma statistical event, which means something that only happens once in Earth’s history."

Here is something to consider. During covid it is estimated that 50,000 cancers went undiagnosed every month due to people not being in for prescreenings and even regular checkups. Also many peoples cancer treatment was interrupted to some extent with availability of facilities and staff to handle treatments ect. Many were afraid to go to go to their treatments. When things started to return somewhat to normal patient diagnosis were for cancers more fully developed due to no early detection.

I am no doctor nor am I in the medical field. I do however build chemo and radiation cancer treatment facilities and have done so for the last 15 plus years. I would guess I know more cancer treatment docs on a first name basis them most. That is the sole source of my information. When "normal" more or less returned cancer treatment facilities I am aware of were handling huge treatment loads. Some facilities were running extended hours 6 days a week with docs in on Sundays to catch up on paperwork.

Cancer scares me to death. I think it is the physical embodiment of evil. I have lost friends and family members to it, have a very good friend of decades friends fighting for his life as I write this with a return of cancer he had beat the 1st time around.

People who treat cancer patients are doing God's work for sure.

Eh...numbers...on charts....made by people that make money when you look at their numbers on their charts.
    Not when they speak the dead honest truth.

I actually called a UCLA doctor who wrote one of these studies. He let me know he had no fucking idea what I was talking about and didn't write studies. On anything. He did kids orthopedics. Of the 1.1m people who had viewed that post I was the only fucking person to call him.

Imagine how our society would run if you turned out to be wrong in any way and had to refund the money if so. Dr. broke your shit more? Refund. News site lied? Refund. COVID vaccination doesn't do shit against COVID? Refund.

The truth should be the only profitable business.

That seems largely correct. There was already a significant upward trend in cancer prior to the pandemic; it doesn't show up in various "expected deaths" graphs because this is, well, expected on the basis of the past three decades of observation. But it's real.

Then we put up barriers to seeking treatment, and it doesn't take much delay to allow the more aggressive forms to go from treatable to lethal. There were primary care physicians requiring negative Covid tests as recently as spring of this year; if you've got an elderly patient with limited mobility, an extra trip to the pharmacy might be the make-or-break factor in seeking treatment. This bordered on malpractice in my opinion.

The causal relationship between the vaccine and cancer has yet to be established, and may never be, considering that the federal government and Big Pharma controls so much medical research, and that there are establishment "gatekeepers" in getting research published, and that there's trillions of dollars in product liability at stake. But correlation seems to have been established by Ethical Skeptic and others (although I will warn that ES has pushed some incorrect theories in the past and is not one to offer a mea culpa when wrong, so approach his claims with appropriate caution), and the truth gets harder to deny by the day. In the past, it's taken years for this sort of thing to get sorted.

Also note the numbers of times that Biden has invoked the concept of "ending cancer in our time" over the past week or two. It's a curious statement to make in the midst of this spike.

Recent TV commercial by the CDC begins: "Covid is back".

I suspect that we'll ultimately learn a number of factors are involved - both hereditary and behavioral. The role of dietary sugar certainly cannot be ignored (much to my dismay, because I love sweets almost as much as I like meat).

The American society seems to have over looked the fact that people die.
    Some die a few minutes after birth. Some die after celebrating their 100th birthday.
    Story after story of a lone survivor of a plane crash (or similar) stepping off a curb a year later and getting hit by a bus.
    Way too many focus on dying rather than living.
    JMHO

Reactions: UKDslayer
    I suspect that we'll ultimately learn a number of factors are involved - both hereditary and behavioral. The role of dietary sugar certainly cannot be ignored (much to my dismay, because I love sweets almost as much as I like meat).
    The two biggest culprits, as far as I can tell, are refined sugar and refined seed oils. Cutting these out of anyones diet as much as possible will be 95-ish% percent of their road back to health. My opinion on the hereditary argument is that ultimately it’s linked back to the diet and lifestyle you were raised to think as normal.

My kryptonite are sweets also, especially ice cream. I’ll do some pretty heinous things for great ice cream. Thankfully I don’t really care about pizza/pasta/breads very much. Lots of my carb intake is fruit and raw honey so there’s not many refined ingredients.

Another overlooked superfood are organs, particularly liver. You don’t need much, maybe 3-4 ounces total of various organs or some sort of dedicated organ supplement per week but that will supercharge any regimen

it would be scary if they joined forces cancer and covid , one is a hundred billion dollar a year money maker the other is the new up and coming money maker there is too much money at stake to cure either disease the next one should be a doosy .

• Sad
    Reactions: Hobo Hilton
    Who gives a fuck?

Nobody leaves this world alive. Embrace the fact that you could die at any second and live accordingly.

Reactions: AngryKoala