• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

COVID19 let me down 😕

D̷e̷v̷i̷l̷D̷o̷c̷A̷Z̷

Banned x2 🤪
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2014
Yuma, AZ
When they were parking refrigerated trucks in phoenix all I could think was.....finally some chlorine in the gene pool.

Think of the deals in Sun City! Maybe Social Security will work for my generation! Oh the used cars sales will be great!

Sadly all these old fucks did was ruin schools for kids, ruin the economy, erect fences in DC and the list goes on.

To think I almost died for this American Experience to protect THIER way of life.

Guess what.....everyone dies.

COVID19 promised me BODIES IN THE STREETS.

All it really did was fuck up my day.....for almost a year now.

Dont despair!

Maybe the powers that be will adopt the Chinese anal swab testing method.

CV-19 just keeps getting better every time you think you have heard it all.

It sure didn't live up to the hype. It shined some light on somethings for a lot of people that would be otherwise still asleep.

Good post, funny, sad, true.

Since we were only supposed to wear our masks for 2 weeks, I want the other 50+ weeks back that I had to wear these masks. I want the last year's ban on eating in restaurants back. I want a vaccine that will do something other than a feel good political tool.

Screw Covid and the politicians it rode in on.

Bubonic plague outbreaks kill prairie dogs all the time. IT will wipe big towns off the map. Not too many people die from it anymore though.

Bubonic plague outbreaks kill prairie dogs all the time. IT will wipe big towns off the map. Not too many people die from it anymore though.

Yep.

Prairie Dog researchers know this all too well. Sadly they knew I hunted in college and REFUSED to let me on that project.

😁😕

I could have had one heck of a honey hole.

Don't give up yet the experimental snake oil they are injecting everyone with could do the trick when everyone develops cancer .......

Reactions: Jgunner
Covid had such great potential. But noooooooooo. It had to be a little bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
Lost my dad to it. And I was definitely not a believer in it at all.... 65 and no underlying conditions that I was aware of.

I knew people with cancer who had it for a week and got over it. I still don’t personally know anyone who died from it. I have a few thousand customers!

seem to always hear the liberal customers talk about how many relatives they had die from it. “Both old and young, the ones who were in the best of shape!”

Yeah, my dr passed away a long time ago from a heart attack. He was 40 and in awesome shape. He was a iron man several years(didnt win just competed and finished) and always ate right. I assume genetics play a bigger part than anything here, same with covid.

Reactions: Devildog.34
There is a report going around that the most sickened have a blood type of A. So if you have the A blood type get ready to die.

• Wow
Reactions: W54/XM-388
My Grandma's death certificate says she died for COVID-19. She never had a symptom and tested negative prior to going onto hospice. After two weeks of not eating she died, her final test retuned positive for COVID-19. Test results received two weeks after her death. She followed the natural progression of dementia we were told to expect for the last 7 years. The Dr. gave her a couple more years, 5 years ago.

My 99 year old grandma tested positive about 4 weeks ago now. She never had a symptom. 90 day window. IF she dies in that window, her death certificate will say died of COVID-19.

The two people I know that "died from it" almost certainly did not die from it. But if you were not familiar with them or their conditions, you just see the health department reporting that they died of COVID. How would you know?

Reactions: Jgunner
If it makes you feel any better, we can both enjoy our shadenfreude when the .gov propped up house of cards fantastically comes crashing down as more and more people become totally useless fucks waiting on more and more .gov 'stimulus' money that isn't coming, while at the same time, having zero savings, racking up credit card debt and doing really dumb typical poor people shit like buying new homes at the top of the bubble.

Your reward is delayed; but it'll be worth it.

If it makes you feel any better, we can both enjoy our shadenfreude when the .gov propped up house of cards fantastically comes crashing down as more and more people become totally useless fucks waiting on more and more .gov 'stimulus' money that isn't coming, while at the same time, having zero savings, racking up credit card debt and doing really dumb typical poor people shit like buying new homes at the top of the bubble.

Joe Biden better have my money 😂🤣😂

I’m w you @TheGerman im playing the long game

Reactions: The DFC

gonna wear some kind of marker so I know who's who when they run amok?

A352F1E0-D7C8-4B4A-9DD7-24D42A8A68B7.png

Reactions: DesartDweller
That's because it's bacterial instead of viral, and responds well to antibiotics if properly diagnosed...
Until a super antibiotic-resistant strain mysteriously surfaces in a wet market in Wuhan.

Promises promises... im waiting...
Not patiently

I was hoping it would turn out to be another B.S scaredemic like Bird flu and H1N1. Instead it was used to steal an election and push us one step closer to the pockylipse y'all are wishing for.

• Angry
Reactions: Doc68
Theres like 30 different strains of the yearly flu. They choose 4 to put in the yearly flu shots.

Its what viruses do. They mutate.......

Doc

Every normal thing about this virus they are like.

1615039267669.png

Asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic spread keeping getting touted. Every study that shows its rare to impossible gets retracted.

fake deadly virus and fake mutation when they realized they was decreasing rate of panic and fear... They needed a new thing to keep people indoors. I don't wear a mask, Never will. I will also not take the vaccine.
I dont wear masks either. I refuse to. I probably have one of the best immune systems in the world always being exposed to sick people for the past 24 years.

Doc

I dont wear masks either. I refuse to. I probably have one of the best immune systems in the world always being exposed to sick people for the past 24 years.

Doc

It will be interesting to see how many people get sick/suffer severe symptoms from mild colds and sniffles after living in their germ free bio bubbles with not much exercise, minimal sunlight and poor nutrition for going on a year plus now.

I'm guessing immune systems are like everything else. If you don't use it, you lose it.

Well I've got covid right now. Im just a little sleepy and tonight, I've lost my fucking taste and smell. That pisses me off more than anything. I love food. My son has it and I swear, it gave his little ass a boost or something. This little fucker is bouncing off the walls and driving us nuts.

I needed a good laugh. Some stark reality, but mostly good humor.