• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

COVID19: the Hysterical Reaction is WORSE than the disease. Dr. Paul Offit. Vaccine expert(developed Rotovirus vaccine)

mikeinfwa

Que Chimba
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2002
Jacksonville FL
Here's are 2 very informative video discussion on the Coronavirus 'Pandemic". Hint, it's being inflamed by media. The Data does NOT support the clampdown on society.

Video 1

Takeaways on SARS Cov-2:

1) >80% of infected persons the body's immune system eliminates virus without medical care
2) South Korea death rate half a percent (less than 1%)
3) spread by droplets (not aerosol unless incorrect intubation of severely ill)
4) MAIN concern is the medical/healthcare system being overwhelmed by hysterical population demanding treatment for non COVID19 illnesses.
5) Elderly with underlying Cardio Vascular Disease are the hardest hit
6) 2 Phases of the disease. Phase 1 - Viral Replication (>80% infected body defeats virus) Phase 2- Adaptive Immunity Phase
7) Steroids treatment increases the severity of illness

Video 2

Paul Allan Offit (born 27 March 1951) is an American pediatrician specializing in infectious diseases, vaccines, immunology, and virology. He is the co-inventor of a rotavirus vaccine. Offit is the Maurice R. Hilleman Professor of Vaccinology, Professor of Pediatrics at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, Former Chief of the Division of Infectious Diseases (1992-2014), and the Director of the Vaccine Education Center at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. He has been a member of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.[4] Offit is a Board Member of Every Child By Two[5] and a Founding Board Member of the Autism Science Foundation (ASF).[6]

Takeaways:

1) If this virus was never used as scare tactic (my words) it would have passed quietly throughout the population
2) The clampdown on society is creating more harm
3) Any fast tracked Vaccine will be a danger to healthy people as fast tracked means no thorough testing to insure it safety.

According to Italy's national health institute, the average age of those who have died was 81, and many of the deceased had preexisting health conditions. Only one in five coronavirus patients is between 19 and 50 years old, making the older population significantly more impacted by the virus in Italy.

Italians are historically heavy smokers too

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Thanks Mike, I just finished the 1st video and it was the most cogent and unbiased info dump about this illness that I have seen. I passed it on to family, etc.

Reactions: mikeinfwa