• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cowboys Vs Rams???? 1/12/19 Who’s Got It

I like the Eagles and anybody playing the Cowboys, especially if it's the Eagles.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
Cowboys won last week because Seattle chose to stick with a poor game plan, and the Cowboys barely won. I don’t see them beating the Rams

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Is it safe to whatch this game?
What is the chance I see some cock sucker protest?

Haven't watched the nfl since protests started, took down all memrobilla turn off the news
when sports comes on.

Will not watch till the prima dona muther fuckers stop protesting.

Is it safe to whatch this game?
What is the chance I see some cock sucker protest?

Haven't watched the nfl since protests started, took down all memrobilla turn off the news
when sports comes on.

Will not watch till the prima dona muther fuckers stop protesting.

You won't see shit because the NFL won't allow the networks to show it.

I would like to see Dallas take LA, but I dont think they have it in them. I'll take the Rams, 34-13.[/QUOTEwooaahhh man come in give Dallas some credit they have been playing like a super bowl team and yes the protesting shit was a eye opener for everyone NFL has gone soft

I’ll be at the game tomorrow to watch the Rams stomp the Cowboys! WHO’S HOUSE?!!!

Dem boyz about to get dat ass stompin. I find it so hilarious that Jerry was so pleased with winning 1 playoff game, he went and bought a $250mil yacht. He should name it "one and done-er"

Dem boyz about to get dat ass stompin. I find it so hilarious that Jerry was so pleased with winning 1 playoff game, he went and bought a $250mil yacht. He should name it "one he will be real pleased with that Lombardi trophy next month

Hahaha. C'mon. You're playing yourself here. Even if they performed some sort of black magic and beat the Rams, there are a whole host of teams that will kill dallas.

ILL Leave This Here

Attachments

• 7D761660-C715-4412-AA15-550F472B12DF.png
    7D761660-C715-4412-AA15-550F472B12DF.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 52
If the Birds get no further than tomorrow, I'll feel neither anger nor shame. We've had so many lean years in the past that we're comforted by the thought of playing the regular season out and leaving it all on the field against Dallas. I lived to see us win a Super Bowl. What more would I want than to see them come off the field one more time having fought the good fight against those damned Cowboys. That's what being a Philly fan is.

I just got home from the game, it was fun. The fans there were nuts! mostly the fake Cowboy fans. Good game for sure! We got to spend some time with the players after the game, they don't care who wins tomorrow, they want revenge on both teams

Reactions: Nittynate
I just got home from the game, it was fun. The fans there were nuts! mostly the fake Cowboy fans. Good game for sure! We got to spend some time with the players after the game, they don't care who wins tomorrow, they want revenge on both teams
Haha I heard the majority were cowboys fans that’s crazy!!

I've hated the Cowboys since the Landry days when they proclaimed themselves to be "America's Team".

Go Browns!