• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coyote Attacks Toddler

Convex

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 14, 2021
Reddondo Beach CA,90278
This is local to me, but on the other side of town. Quite a few folks in this area are "abuzz" about this, I don't know why they're shocked, and I hope Dad gets something "stronger" to use and above all I thank God his little girl survived.

It never fails that folks are "lulled" into a false sense of security in a quiet neighborhood. My inside the house/take out the trash/bar-b-q/wash the car/shoot the bull w/the neighbors/hang out in the patio gun sticks w/me everywhere.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/w...ide-her-suburban-los-angeles-home/ar-AA14Wln4

No surprise that LA would rather protect coyotes than 2 yr. olds. The big problem there no doubt is they not only won't stop feeding them, no one makes an effort to let them know they are not welcome.

Glad the toddler survived!

This is why we have self defense weapons ;)