• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CR tactical

Wink

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2012
Texas
This guy makes some of the best tac bag a well anything that i need sewn up from the cordura material. He has made me a shooing mat, custom taylored doubble rifel drag bag with ammo storage, scope covers to prevent dings in the safe and out in the field when not in use, supressor covers and many other things that i have need, (well girlfrind thinks i just want)lol. The most recient was a black out cover for my dash on my jeep so that i can drive around in the field with night vision and hunt easier. Chris is easy to get along with and all of his stuff is hand made by him and he will take care of you if by some chance you find a way to break his stuff he has told me that he will fix it. i have not been able to break it. If you want to look him up his web site is crtacticalgear.com. Like i said befor he is a great guy to dael with and he will custom a bag or what ever to your need not what he thinks you need.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 25
X2

Roger that, Wink. Chris makes some awesome gear and really stands behind his products. He is wiling to take on any project and do custom orders. For example I had make a custom cover for a SCUBA tank. It turned out awesome! His optic covers are fantastic as well. Highly recommend you give him a shout. Plus it's all hand made here inTexas!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I went up their web page, after reading this post. Good looking, 100% American made stuff, they didn't offer any "this stuff is made for us in china" stuff either, got to like that! Thanks for the heads up!

No problem just trying to help a great guy who makes great stuff out