• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses CR2 Course Schedule

CR2 Dude

CR2 Shooting Solutions
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
Nov 19, 2017
GA
www.cr2shootingsolutions.com
F08BD9F9-4133-480D-9FE8-88697E1B6502.png

Back by popular demand!

You asked for it, we’ll deliver

We opened up a few more course dates. Hop on our website (CR2 Shooting Solutions) to get signed up.

If you want into the Florida call being hosted by @title2mfg contact them directly: 941 413-5069 or [email protected]

At CR2 Shooting Solutions, We Build Marksmen!

Reactions: kindabitey
So... Just finished the 3-Day- CR2- Precision Rifle Course. I don't do any other social media stuff, so I thought I'd leave a review here for everyone to see and they can post it wherever they choose.

I'm not new to shooting but am fairly new to long range precision shooting. This course worked out better than expected. From proper rifle set up, to ballistics, to wind, to proper prone shooting, to using a kestral, ect... they really cover a lot of ground, which was great. Having a 3 day course gave the opportunity to apply and practice, then repeat, what we were being taught, which really let's you get the feel of a new or changed technique. The repetition allows new techniques to actually sink in this way, while having an expert there to keep you on track with the little things, while you get accustomed to it. I found it to be an excellent scenario to learn and get better and develop good consistency.

The facility is just awesome, and the host could not have been more gracious. Any chance I ever get to go back to Pig River, I will absolutely do it!

The Instructors: We had 3 instructors the entire time. With 16 in the class, you have very good access to the instructors. All 3 were clearly experts , and were very hands on in the class room, and out shooting. I think the way they interact with their students is one of the big reasons they have such excellent results. All 3 were genuinely interested in "us" learning the techniques and material. It shows when an instructor IS and it shows when they are NOT interested in a student's success... These guys certainly were, and that impressed me the most.

I personally had a great time, and I know everyone else did as well. I also got what I came for!!! If anyone is on the fence, I'd highly recommend it, no matter where you are in your experience level. These guys have the expertise AND "want to" for you to get you where you want to be, and you will have a lot of fun doing it.

- G. Hatton

Last edited:
I am not as eloquent as Mr Hatton - but the instructors are awesome and the class rocked!
So... Just finished the 3-Day- CR2- Precision Rifle Course. I don't do any other social media stuff, so I thought I'd leave a review here for everyone to see and they can post it wherever they choose.

I'm not new to shooting but am fairly new to long range precision shooting. This course worked out better than expected. From proper rifle set up, to ballistics, to wind, to proper prone shooting, to using a kestral, ect... they really cover a lot of ground, which was great. Having a 3 day course gave the opportunity to apply and practice, then repeat, what we were being taught, which really let's you get the feel of a new or changed technique. The repetition allows new techniques to actually sink in this way, while having an expert there to keep you on track with the little things, while you get accustomed to it. I found it to be an excellent scenario to learn and get better and develop good consistency.

The facility is just awesome, and the host could not have been more gracious. Any chance I ever get to go back to Pig River, I will absolutely do it!

The Instructors: We had 3 instructors the entire time. With 16 in the class, you have very good access to the instructors. All 3 were clearly experts , and were very hands on in the class room, and out shooting. I think the way they interact with their students is one of the big reasons they have such excellent results. All 3 were genuinely interested in "us" learning the techniques and material. It shows when an instructor IS and it shows when they are NOT interested in a student's success... These guys certainly were, and that impressed me the most.

I personally had a great time, and I know everyone else did as well. I also got what I came for!!! If anyone is on the fence, I'd highly recommend it, no matter where you are in your experience level. These guys have the expertise AND "want to" for you to get you where you want to be, and you will have a lot of fun doing it.

- G. Hatton
Gerald,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We enjoy what we do and students like you make our efforts worth it.

26E57104-C529-49B3-A2C9-6150C6945B9A.png

The #CR2crew summer tour will be coming to an end next month and we have a very special event planned.

You don’t want to miss out on this incredible one of a kind opportunity. We will be doing a deep dive into Long Range Marksmanship, Ballistics, Wind Reading and Strategy. Additionally we are bringing in a certified Sport Psychologist to teach about Mental Preparation and Resiliency.

Couple that with the 2300yd range that Arena Training Facility has to offer and you are in for a real treat.

Follow the link to get signed up: CR2 Shooting Solutions

At CR2 Shooting Solutions, We Build Marksmen!