• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Cr2 Shooting Solutions Pigg River Precision

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com

Description
    Date & Time:
    Fri, Aug 13, 8:00 AM - Sun, Aug 15, 5:00 PM

4868 Virgil H Goode Highway
    Rocky Mount, Virginia 24151, U

Description:
    Come and join us at Pigg River Precision for an in-depth course on Precision Rifle Shooting.
    We’ll spend 3 days covering:
    -Shot Process
    -Rifle Set-up
    -Ballistic Software intro
    -Gun Data (Chronograph)
    -Data Confirmation
    -Wind Reading
    -Prone and Positional shooting 100-1000yds
    In the end you will leave the course confident in your ability to employ your rifle across all aspects of precision shooting.

Equipment required but not limited to:
    Precision Rifle w/ 2 magazines
    Bipods
    Scope Mil/ Moa turrets and Reticle
    Rear bag
    200rds of Match Ammunition
    Ear and Eye protection
    Ballistic Solver (Kestrel with Applied Ballistics will be provided for use during the course)

• Love
    Reactions: BLKWLFK9
    Once again, we’ll be making ammunition available for registered students. Reserve yours today!
    316AD69F-BCB7-4AFB-8216-D84F3589413C.png

Got my spot reserved! Looking forward to getting some real instruction finally!

Reactions: CR2 Dude
    Our schedule is absolutely booked out for the rest of the fiscal year, with LE training, private courses and events. This is the last open course till next FY. Get on it while you can!

Yall are going to love Pigg River. Amazing range/facility and Josh Bandy is the most hospitable dude you will meet.

Of course, now I "have to" get another AR-308... :)

Left handed ones are hard to come by though. Maybe I could get hold of a CLE from someone here?

So, the original post and the description on the website shows Precision Rifle Level 1. Now I'm seeing Precision Semi Auto Rifle. Awesome, except I don't have a precision gas gun. I signed up planning to bring a bolt gun, did something change or is this just to show semi autos are also welcome?

So, the original post and the description on the website shows Precision Rifle Level 1. Now I'm seeing Precision Semi Auto Rifle. Awesome, except I don't have a precision gas gun. I signed up planning to bring a bolt gun, did something change or is this just to show semi autos are also welcome?

I wa

I was wondering about that, I thought I had just overlooked it when I was originally looking at it. I thought it said "precision rifle" too, but I saw the "semi auto" part last night and assumed I missed it... I had originally planned on bringing my bolt gun too.

@BuildingConceptsllc @Waco Kid i am sorry for the confusion. You both are fine. All rifles are welcome. That was one is the original flyers and I didn’t realize it still said precision semi auto.

When we first started the classes, we wanted people with semi-auto to know they were at home in our classes.

Reactions: Waco Kid
    @BuildingConceptsllc @Waco Kid i am sorry for the confusion. You both are fine. All rifles are welcome. That was one is the original flyers and I didn’t realize it still said precision semi auto.

When we first started the classes, we wanted people with semi-auto to know they were at home in our classes.

Ah ha! Ok, that takes the pressure off! Cool. I've been looking for another ar308 since I sold my beloved custom but lefty's are not easy to come by, especially right now.