• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Crackers

Mark my words, nothing will happen to this POS, zero. Oh he'll give the requisite bs apology, and that's where it will end. Liberal Privilege is real, just ask that other POS Whoopi Goldberg.

Now les go eat..
1644021068372.png

Cracker is no different than nigger - just a word empowered to the listener. Call me a cracker and I will laugh. If that is the worst thing I get called during the day then it’s a good day.

They are all racists. Every Democrat regardless of color or their imagined ethnicity is a hate-filled racist who blames every decent person for their failures. They spend their lives thinking hateful thoughts and doing hateful things and being shitty to people.

This dirtbag is a typical leftist piece of shit.

You haven't been paying attention for the last couple years. The white people would be clapping and cheering for more. Did you see the guy wash that dude's feet on TV? FauxBI and congress taking a knee?
Now, be a real man and say that in a room full of white people 🤣😂🤣
It's gone insane

Reactions: Mwalex
You haven't been paying attention for the last couple years. The white people would be clapping and cheering for more. Did you see the guy wash that dude's feet on TV? FauxBI and congress taking a knee?

It's gone insane
I agree 100% I'd just wanna see it to confirm the buffoonery.

I've been called a cracker a number of times. I just laugh and "Is that seriously the best insult you have? I thought you were better than that."

Sends people into low earth orbit level frustration. 🤣😂🤣

Things that bad in NY you have to carry your own toilet paper 100% of the time?

I prefer to be called Mayo Monkey . It has a certain Gene c'est Quoi .
Saw a license plate yesterday . NI6KA . Was actually disappointed to see it . Whether black or white it distracts from to much positive to list .

Cracker is no different than nigger - just a word empowered to the listener. Call me a cracker and I will laugh. If that is the worst thing I get called during the day then it’s a good day.
This. I get called worse than that every day by my best friends…

Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me.........

We have become so sensitive.....ripe for our enemies to slit our throats.

Reactions: The D
So not shrug this off. Everyone should be writing in about this racist behavior.

If the shoe was in the other foot, the Gestapo would have already raised them and put their supporters in jail as terrorists.

Don’t accept this.

IMO, every arrest ever made by this individual should be reviewed and highly scrutinized for even a hint or a pattern of racial bias. In fact, given the statement, one must assume his self-proclaimed bias was a factor, so as to need proof that there was none. :)

Words are just that words they only hold weight when people allow them to.
Now I don't agree with you that these two words are no different. There is a lot different about them from a historic point of view. I don't care what anyone says to be honest, but that doesn't mean that saying some words won't end up getting someone's ass beat.
Doesn't make saying either one right or wrong just know the consequences of what you say and who's around, and if you catch a left right and get put to sleep don't go crying to the cops

My usual response is.... If you can come up with one that I have not heard before I'll give you $5.
I agree 100% I'd just wanna see it to confirm the buffoonery.

I've been called a cracker a number of times. I just laugh and "Is that seriously the best insult you have? I thought you were better than that."

Sends people into low earth orbit level frustration. 🤣😂🤣
This is a great scene

Reactions: The D
There is no racism in words, they are just that, words. Racism is in action, when has there hasn’t been any real racism in quite some time in this country, the last thing I can even recall is the jasper Texas thing, now if they want to say that they are disproportionately having cop interactions, all I can say is quit doing shit that gets you cop interactions, when part of the 13% is committing 90% of the crime, yeah, there is gonna be some guilt by association, if anything there is way more black on white crime than the other way around, I’m just glad I live in a part of the country where getting your ass stomped for doing something stupid, is just that, it wasn’t a hate crime, it was just someone running there fucking head, and getting punched in the mouth for it, white, brown, black, khaki, or yellow, it doesn’t matter. I absolutely hate the fact people are using racism based on color, I don’t give a fuck what color you are, if your a fucking piece of shit, I’m gonna treat you accordingly, the color of the wrapper has zero bearing on what’s inside.