• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Billiam1211

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2018
IL
Just wanted to showcase a project that I've been working on the last few months. Many of you who are precision gas gun junkies no doubt have heard of Craddock Precision. Last week Paul & Team launched a new site that I had been working on for them over the last few months. There are a few new offerings around Rock Creek barrels, Rimfire prefits, and a few more options that should have a faster turn around, and certainly more on the way. Check out the new site and let me know what you think.

Chatted with @Lowlight and got a green light for a quick plug - I'm planning on launching a web development agency in 2024 that focuses specifically in the shooting/sporting-goods/outdoor space. I've noticed a lot of companies in that space struggle to find like-minded partners on the tech side. During the day I'm currently working for a large agency doing eCommerce development as the lead for the BigCommerce team. I take on a handful of personal projects throughout the year because, lets face it - this hobby ain't cheap and like you, I'm chasing the dragon. If anyone is currently looking to stand up a site please don't hesitate to reach out and I can show you a list of sites/features I've worked on.