• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Craigslist ad for "Piece of S@%t Car"

Re: Craigslist ad for "Piece of S@%t Car"

That's awesome. That guy should be doing stand-up comedy.

This is too funny. At least the guy is honest about his POS car. He should add "pictures don't do this car justice" just for fun.

I have not laughed so hard in a long time.
I should email him some money just for being able to read that.

Sounds like a canidate for the Knob Hill Machine Gun Shoot target.

"Has that "new cigarette" smell"

smile.gif
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">10.Sometimes you are at your wits end and you beg for help from the Man Upstairs. Requires you to pray every time you turn on the engine or when you drive by people that might recognize you. Car will revitalize your spiritual life. </div></div>

LMFAO man that's funny but so is the rest of it.

Ha, that reminds me of that Hi-Point 'Sniper Rifle' that JRose was selling on here awhile back... that thing was a huge hit, and as I recall, through his successful marketing, it didn't take him all that long to sell it either.

So basically KBB says the car is worth scrap value?

Still a good laugh!

That was an entertaining read, I love how the highlight of the car is the "Don't tread on me" bumper sticker