• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

crapfest debate thread

OldSalty2

Just a salty OG liberal.
Minuteman
  • Aug 29, 2020
    trump expected to personal attack.

joe expected to cure covid.

q1. covid (imagine that)

joe wins covid question hands down.

damn, joe killed trump on covid.

Last edited:
    q2. election integrity, and foriegn influence.

russia, russia, russia...

I can’t do the clearly rehearsed catch phrase answers from joe. Does anyone believe he’s coming up with these on the spot??
    It's easy to have rehearsed catch phrases when your side provided the moderator with the questions.

Trump literally had covid and recovered within like a week.

That needs to be the defence to that; you havent had it, so STFU about it. Oh and BTW, its not as bad as you faggots make it out to be, hasn't killed anywhere near what you all scared the shit out of everyone with, killed the economy for and yet you keep carrying on with your bullshit.

trump expected to personal attack.

joe expected to cure covid.

q1. covid (imagine that)

joe wins covid question hands down.

damn, joe killed trump on covid.
    Uh, Joe said the exact same shit that Trump did. Straight up echo.

Joe “No Substance“ Biden. He didn’t answer the question any more than Trump did. They both know the virus dies a quick death after Nov. 3...

yes, hands down. but fuck man, covid is a shitshow. all joe needed to do was play hearts and he did that well.
    Could be right who knows.

Joe is doing pretty good unfortunately even on the foreign collusion.

Trump is too soft. He shouldn't be on the defensive. Don't imply 'Joe' is a crook, come right out and call him a liar, Goddammit. He's been taking millions and millions from foreign countries. Fucking blatant liar.

I mute Biden when he speaks. Two can play this game.

Last edited:
    election question moved to profiting from position, taxes etc...

was a wash, didnt help trump, didnt hurt biden.

q3. south korea.

trump didnt want war. and thats bad.

I like the first debate evisceration much more. Communists aren’t people. They deserve to be treated as such.
    I would rather he get elected acting more civilized than lose treating commies harshly. I don't disagree with your statement regarding communists.

Reactions: FishinGuns
    Joe biden
    51Ryh1Cc+1L._AC_SL1200_.jpg

I love how the moderator is hitting trump back to back. What a fucking corrupt system
    I think she is doing alright, she is letting him speak outside the 2min. Trump is getting hit a little harder but he is answering everything so maybe it will backfire on the Dems.

wait what?

10s of millions will have pre-existing conditions because of covid?

jfc...

• Haha
    Reactions: FishinGuns
    The dems must be worried because all of a sudden Joe is trying to appeal to everyone so much for worrying about pissing the libs he pleaing for the the republican vote.

damn 90% of debate thus far....

direct result of covid, which is bad for trump imo.