• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Crazed Country Crooner Carter caps cranium -- cast certifiable?

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Apparently while filming a country music video with an entire cast around him, this wizard managed to 'shoot himself in the eye socket' with a gun in his pants pocket?

Exactly how do you shoot yourself in the eye socket with a a pistol in your pocket??? In front of a video cast audiences????

Something does not add up....

Like, I don't know, ergonomics?

Someone 'spain this one to me?

Cheers,

Sirhr

Reactions: Bender
Have you just out-Veered @Veer_G?!

I imagine like this?

Apparently while filming a country music video with an entire cast around him, this wizard managed to 'shoot himself in the eye socket' with a gun in his pants pocket?

Exactly how do you shoot yourself in the eye socket with a a pistol in your pocket??? In front of a video cast audiences????

Something does not add up....

Like, I don't know, ergonomics?

Someone 'spain this one to me?

Cheers,

Sirhr
The corialus effect!

Reactions: Alan101
I think everyone is assuming the gun was in his pants pocket. The article just says " pocket ". Could have been a coat or vest. Granted, you would think wherever the pocket was, the gun would be positioned muzzle down.

I think in response to this senseless tragedy that all country music should be banned.
Citizens are urged to turn in all country music prior to the official date when the ban takes effect.
Instead of an official ‘buy-back’, citizens will be given a copy of music from any other genre*.

*western music excluded because, well, you know.

Heard the guy was prior Mil anyone know his early history.

What service?

Pretty sure I know his marksmanship badge rating - guy is a dead eye for sure.

Reactions: oneshot86
The last couple days I've been so ill I could just about give a shit about anything.
But that superb alliteration bugs ya, don't it. I know when the right inspiration comes along you'll put the question to rest that you're the best.