• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Crazy ass Russians .....and a air bag

Re: Crazy ass Russians .....and a air bag

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vppxu70Wojo"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vppxu70Wojo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

that was great, the look on that guys face as he went flying through the air was priceless

Thar Russian dude was messed up. I would think he is still wondering what happened to this day.

What are talking about?

This is part of their training to become a pilot in their Aeronautics program.

Sorry i am having trouble understanding them. So this is how they train. Very interesting but very stupid.

I have to set them off all the time as you can not send them live through the mail. Air bags make a lot of noise and expand very fast. I am sure he has a compressed spine and at least a concussion from the head bounce off the concrete.

lol guy is lucky didn't blow up his rectum or something

He aint going to be right the rest of his life, he wasn't right to sit on that thing in the first place. More vodka please

ok i watched the couch one first. then the russian. ok, couch, funny. nice butt punch, lol.

now that russian guy? he is phukked. thats messed up man, lol. ok, really. lol. seriously man thats traumatic stuff, lol, and that guy could be really hurt, lol. thats messed up but i cant stop laughing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ok i watched the couch one first. then the russian. ok, couch, funny. nice butt punch, lol.

now that russian guy? he is phukked. thats messed up man, lol. ok, really. lol. seriously man thats traumatic stuff, lol, and that guy could be really hurt, lol. thats messed up but i cant stop laughing </div></div>

He looked seriously f*cked afterwards....hope he has his medical insurance in place!

Axeman, maybe we are all sick muthas....but I still LMAO too - as is my son!

the second video of the airbag in the couch is way funnier.

the russian guys are just stupid. is that wood or cardboard covered in a tee shirt hes sitting on?