• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

crazy hot

Crazy bat would have met a quick end, in my neck of the woods. That's just nuts.

Reactions: Snipe260
Holy shit!

Is that lawn real? It’s absolutely gorgeous.
Very common in southern California.
There is no winter to kill the grass.
There are really no weeds that grow out there other than dandelions.
New house build, slap the turf slabs to it, done.
Pretty much 80* days and 60* nights year round except for a week or so in the upper 90's to 100 and a few rare nights in the 40's.
That is one of two things Cali has going for it, weather and the beach......and they have ruined the beach.
Nowadays they close the beach at sunset, you can't smoke on the beach (wtf? open air?) and they dump so much raw sewage into the water it isn't even funny.
Us old school surfers stopped surfing upon the appearance of the "floaters".
Floaters are either a turd.....or a hypodermic needle.
Both are so common I would not even consider getting in the water these days.

Reactions: vinniedelpino
Very common in southern California.
There is no winter to kill the grass.
There are really no weeds that grow out there other than dandelions.
New house build, slap the turf slabs to it, done.
Pretty much 80* days and 60* nights year round except for a week or so in the upper 90's to 100 and a few rare nights in the 40's.
That is one of two things Cali has going for it, weather and the beach......and they have ruined the beach.
Nowadays they close the beach at sunset, you can't smoke on the beach (wtf? open air?) and they dump so much raw sewage into the water it isn't even funny.
Us old school surfers stopped surfing upon the appearance of the "floaters".
Floaters are either a turd.....or a hypodermic needle.
Both are so common I would not even consider getting in the water these days.

I'd rather have weeds somewhere else.