• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Crazy Nancy and the 25th Amendment

6.5Hunter12

Private
Minuteman
Jul 16, 2018
I'm sure by now everyone has seen crazy Nancy bring up the 25th Amendment. She claims this is not about Trump but that they are laying the groundwork for the future. Do you think that she is referring to the next President whether it is Trump or Biden? I'm afraid they are planning on if Biden wins BOOM they activate the power of the 25th claiming that Biden is unable to perform duties and now Harris is the President.

Thoughts?

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Just bluster and red meat for the disenfranchise lefties who see they can’t stop Trump for doing almost anything he wants. They have to start a narrative to generate some excitement.

Reactions: DGD6MM
I'm sure by now everyone has seen crazy Nancy bring up the 25th Amendment. She claims this is not about Trump but that they are laying the groundwork for the future. Do you think that she is referring to the next President whether it is Trump or Biden? I'm afraid they are planning on if Biden wins BOOM they activate the power of the 25th claiming that Biden is unable to perform duties and now Harris is the President.

Thoughts?
As predicted by folks like Levin, she's going to form a commission. I also actually believe it's not about Trump. It's about Biden. If, by Satan's wishes, he's elected I can almost guarantee he will not be president by the end of the first 100 days. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if they find him in a state where he cannot be sworn in...either by declaration or by arkancide.

Reactions: XLR308
Not really sure if she’s trying to change an amendment that needs to be ratified by the states, or give herself the power to remove the sitting president. Either way, I want some of what she’s smoking

How can she be working for the state she represents, if she spends all her time trying to piss in DJTs oat meal.

Not really sure if she’s trying to change an amendment that needs to be ratified by the states, or give herself the power to remove the sitting president. Either way, I want some of what she’s smoking
Hell, she doesn’t know what the flip she is doing besides trying to tear this country apart. And you are right; living in Northern California she probably smokes a ton of the wacko tobacco. Lol 😂

Maybe Pelosi is so blinded by hate and rage that she doesn't understand that to use that amendment, requires Pence to agree.
Also perhaps she doesn't realize Pence might just actually do to the Communist types what Trump should have done...

She has been pressured (hand puppet) by aoc(I refuse to use Caps) & "the squad", to put forth a plan to make sure CJ doesn't hold office very long, so camel toes will fill the seat in 1 to 2 mo. period. IF, they can use it against the existing Admin., she will try, but, it's mainly for CJ. The Senate will vote this shit down anyways. It's a last ditch effort, to try to F with Trump/Pense, and believe me, if they can figure a way to use it against the VP, they will. Camel Toes, bombed during the debate, so, they're worried, as well they should be. Mac

Her own words said it's not about Trump, listen to what she said. They want to swap sniff for blow. If only someone could have seen this coming! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: XLR308
When you are #3 wanting to be #2, you got to be ready to take over. LMAO

Yea....this is getting more and more to be NOT about Mr T.

Her own words said it's not about Trump, listen to what she said. They want to swap sniff for blow. If only someone could have seen this coming! :ROFLMAO:
You really believe anything coming out of her mouth? It is all about Trump!

But in all seriousness I think it could be about "sniff and blow" as you put it lol

I am beginning to think Trump told the Dems if they act totally insane, he'd let them slide. But deep down inside I know they are just being themselves. :)