• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CRAZY!!

Re: CRAZY!!

Oh for @#$% SAKE!!! (And just when I thought you couldn't get more expensive than NIW KAC SR-25 mags)!!
wink.gif

Shameless...truly shameless!

I just got 15 pmags in 308, so i must be flipping rich!!!!

Yea give it few days and pay off your house at the rate they are going up lol

It is crazy. I am pretty confident that not much is going to come out of this as far as the Fed Gov. is concerned. With a Republican House nothing is going to get passed. Time and time again gun control legislation has been the political kiss of death. I think we need to pay closer attention to the state legislatures more closely than the Fed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: moredots</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just got 15 pmags in 308, so i must be flipping rich!!!! </div></div>

Maybe you are the problem!

Look at the feedback of the top bidder, that transaction will never take place.

Fools and there money. Did noone see this coming ahead of time when mags were $15 and lowers $90 I sure am glad I have just always had a thing for ars