• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CRC Hydro Graphics, Decatur, AL

RicosRevenge

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2009
D/FW
Hey guys,

Does anyone live near CRC Hydrographics in Decatur, Alabama?

I cannot get in touch with Jeff there regardless of phonecalls, emails and texts.

Thanks,

~ Rico

CRC Concealment & Tactical
105 Monica Ave
Decatur, AL 35603

Re: CRC Hydro Graphics

I'm sorry to say, that guy sounds like he's undeserving of business. I've got a friend that has been waiting for months and months without phone calls or messages being returned. He finally had him respond and said he was sending out his stuff...but not all of it because he "damaged it".

Its getting awfully crazy with that guy.

You might want to post their address.....and maybe add their city and state to your title.

They could be right next door and I might not know it.

Thanks Tyler. I just posted on the FB thread as well. Trying to track down my AICS skins.

jason, good advice. Changed...

No problem and good luck. Be warned, he'll likely delete anything that doesn't prop his ego. He nuked my buddy's questions about where his gear was.

Same here, he had my stock for many months after promising it would be done "next week". Finally after a major rant with lots of cussing on a phone call my stuff did eventually show up. Decent results, but there are plenty of other companies that have better service. In his defense, he did offer to dip a shotgun for me for free, but I quickly declined noting that I would need my shotgun before April for Turkey season...

Todd,

I know a guy up there..... I'll see him over the holidays. He might be able to drop by and retrieve your stuff. I'll let you know after the new year.

Mikee

Rock on thanks Mike. Merry Christmas! Hope to see you (and my skins) soon.

Mike,

Holler if you got a chance to talk to your bud. I did get a text from the guy saying he would call with a resolution; but of course I never got that call so my text back was along the lines of the resolution being pretty simple... dip my skins and ship them back which is what I paid him in advance for... oh, with the caveat I get them back prior to <span style="font-weight: bold">Thanksgiving</span>... even gave him my Fed Ex # for shipping back.

The guy may be busy, but there is no excuse for ignoring people you have already accepted money from.

His Facebook page is gone, and his website is gone. Gives me the impression that CRC Hydrographics is no longer in business. Can anyone confirm this?