• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Creedmoor Shooting Jacket

Topgun823

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2009
Pineville, Louisiana
Do any of you use a shooting jacket when shooting? I saw some snipers from San Diego SWAT wearing a short Creedmore jacket at NASC 2010. They liked theirs. Just trying to get more feedback. Debating on geting one myself.

Re: Creedmoor Shooting Jacket

When I shot Service Rifle and High power rifle I wore a jacket( the full size one). They work well for 3 position type shooting with a sling. Jackets with heavy padding in them get hot. They do take some getting used to. They are not comfortable to wear. If you are shooting prone off a bi pod I would not consider wearing one. Shooting jackets are for a diffrent style of shooting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D Constance</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yea, I'm pretty sure that's what they were. Their's were short though (above the waistline). </div></div>

The SWAT are not harbacks. Call Gina down there and they will square you up.

Thanks for the feedback guys. I just wasn't sure if there were enough advantages to getting one. I may call Gina like you said and see what they have. Thanks