• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms CRESCENT CUSTOMS 6 CM FS

Sprayed99

WJK 4-9-18
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 9, 2012
    DFW TX
    I'm reluctantly putting up my favorite rifle for sale. I had this built by Moon in late 2018. I built this rifle with the intention to get into shooting matches. Bottom line is I simply don't have the time to practice/compete and hunt. I decided that it sitting in the safe waiting for me to have time is simply not a good use of such a nice stick. I also have another rifle that is more of an ultralight hunting setup on the way from him for my wife and another rifle on the way from Altus for myself.

I've never shot it further than 200 yds and it shot as well at 200 as it did 100 which is typical of anything Moon touches.
    I've never shot it over a chrono

Rifle is in excellent condition and you won't be disappointed (look at my recent feedback)
    85 documented rounds - All Factory Hornady Ammunition (rd count book included)
    I used Hornady 103 ELD-x to break it in ( 15rds) and then went to the factory 108 ELDm and it shot lights out (picture of rds 16-20 attached)

Specs:
    Impact precision action
    Manners PRS1-T, Gen II mini chassis, stud up front, and flush cups on the left side. Americana elite shell and elite fill
    Hawkhill Marksman chambered in 6 Creedmoor 1:8 TW. Barrel measured from face of bolt to crown - 23-5/8"
    5/8-24 threads with protector
    Accurate Mag
    SAP 2 rounder included
    Trigger tech special flat trigger at 1lb.
    Coating done by Branden @ custom gun coatings
    Factory bolt knob and APA adapter with MPA bolt knob included as well
    Weibad pad is included
    Estimated weight for the above is 11.5lbs

*Bipod, mount, can, and scope are not included*

I'm not hurting to sell this rifle so please no low ball offers. No trades.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM and I'd be happy to pass along my number as well.

Local to DFW, TX gets 100rds of ammo price is 3500.00 3400.00 picked up
    Shipped and insured from my FFL to yours price is 3600.00 - 3500.00 - Rifle will be shipped in a hard case and double boxed.

Thanks

Dan

Attachments

• USA-4.jpg
      USA-4.jpg
      576.1 KB · Views: 313
    • USA-2.jpg
      USA-2.jpg
      636.4 KB · Views: 289
    • USA-3.jpg
      USA-3.jpg
      509 KB · Views: 241