• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Cresting a Hump?

512BPG

Private
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2012
while things are still thin, it appears that there are more and more items to be had. maybe its just the badass members of the hide posting links thats leading me to think so but im wondering if the market has been saturated somewhat and things will start becoming more readily available... and at more reasonable prices.

looking to do a 300 blackout build and so im looking a little more regularly (although im not scrambling) so my perception may be off but parts are definitely available.

thoughts?

Re: Cresting a Hump?

I certainly hope so. I allowed myself to run out of RL15 for my match loads and will have to go to the gun show tomorrow to see if there's any there. Am not looking forward to fighting the expected crowds. Fortunately, I have substitute powders, but I'd have to work up a new load.

Richard

I think there is a resonable probability that's the point in the curve we are in.

In the end, let's never forget the behavior of entities such as CTD and Slick Dicks...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RG1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I certainly hope so. I allowed myself to run out of RL15 for my match loads and will have to go to the gun show tomorrow to see if there's any there. Am not looking forward to fighting the expected crowds. Fortunately, I have substitute powders, but I'd have to work up a new load.

Richard

</div></div>

Hope that works out. I've got "enough" reloading supplies luckily.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RG1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I certainly hope so. I allowed myself to run out of RL15 for my match loads and will have to go to the gun show tomorrow to see if there's any there. Am not looking forward to fighting the expected crowds. Fortunately, I have substitute powders, but I'd have to work up a new load.

Richard

</div></div>

I'm in the exact same situation with the same powder. I have a mid-range F-Class match next weekend and enough RL-15 for about 60 rounds. I ordered 10 pounds from Natchez Shooters Supply a week-and-a-half ago, still waiting.