• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Crimson Trace CMR 201 IR Rail Master L.O. (read NO Bloom)

I^2 Technologies - Peter

I^2 Technologies - Peter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2002
Way out West Thank Goodness
What?!?!?!? You ask is a Crimson Trace CMR 201 IR Rail Master L.O.? It is a Crimson Trace IR Rail Master With a Lowered Output.

.7 MWs we have discovered is WAY too damn bright up close for pistol use. In our training of Swat Teams across the west who want an IR pistol laser many had tried the CT laser only to be disappointed with how BLOODY bright there were at normal pistol ranges. So we here it I^2 Technologies, Lowered the Output.

This photo is at 20 yards, not feet YARDS.... So here we are looking at a White stucco surface. While its white its not by any means smooth. The .7mw LASER bloom is SOOOO bad I couldn't accurately use this to aim.

Lets move the laser over into the rose bushes. This should help with the bloom right? WRONG.

Lets go Across the way here to 50 yards... Still Pretty damn bright

Now lets go to 90 Yards against a Garage door. Still God awfully bright.

SOOOOOOOOOO lets do our magic to the Rail Master and... Back to 20 yards HOLY COW ! ! ! something usable!

And the bushes.

And 50 Yards.

Lastly at 90 compared to a normal Rail Master against a white surface and in floiage.

So the obvious advantage of the CMR 201 IR L.O. is that you can actually use the thing at 100 yards and under. In fact these kick a LOT of ass at 100 yards for producing a NICE TINY completely visible dot.

These are now available here at I^2 for $249.00 and we have the regular output CMR 201 IR for $239.00

Order yours today!

Last edited:
Any way to just buy the filter for the IR Railmaster I already own?

Looks much better but honesty that's still a huge aim point for a laser that close. The full power must be 12" at 200yds it looks like.

I'm glad these are getting around, I've been running one for hogs on a 300BO with my 14 head mounted all summer. Love it.

I've been running one of these LO models on my suppressed FNX 45 for a couple of months. Works like a pistol laser should. Thanks Pete

Any way to just buy the filter for the IR Railmaster I already own?

Yeah We can do a retrofit to existing Rail Masters. The price is $28.00 and turn around will be about 2 weeks right now. Give us a shout and we can get ya hooked up!

Looks much better but honesty that's still a huge aim point for a laser that close. The full power must be 12" at 200yds it looks like.

The Rail master is about 3 MOA at 100 yards It is a nice tiny laser when we are done with it!

I just started using mine about a month ago and shot a coyote at around 60yds with it the other day. Dot size didn't seem to bother it at all :D. For $200ish I don't think there are many other IR lasers out there that could compete.

Yeah We can do a retrofit to existing Rail Masters. The price is $28.00 and turn around will be about 2 weeks right now. Give us a shout and we can get ya hooked up!

The Rail master is about 3 MOA at 100 yards It is a nice tiny laser when we are done with it!

Is the retrofit service available for the Laser Max UNI-IR as well?

Sorry, totally new in this area---is one able to use this laser by itself or does one already have to own a night vision set-up?

To see an IR laser you have to be using night vision. They do make the same laser in visible.

Curious, Has anyone actually received and used one of these or the retrofit?

Yes we have sold many of these units with great feedback.

I'm glad these are getting around, I've been running one for hogs on a 300BO with my 14 head mounted all summer. Love it.

I've been running one of these LO models on my suppressed FNX 45 for a couple of months. Works like a pistol laser should. Thanks Pete

I just started using mine about a month ago and shot a coyote at around 60yds with it the other day. Dot size didn't seem to bother it at all :D. For $200ish I don't think there are many other IR lasers
out there that could compete.

In fact, I need to get another batch in the works.