• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Crimson Trace CMR 201 IR Rail Master L.O. (read NO Bloom)

I^2 Technologies - Peter

I^2 Technologies - Peter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2002
Way out West Thank Goodness
What?!?!?!? You ask is a Crimson Trace CMR 201 IR Rail Master L.O.? It is a Crimson Trace IR Rail Master With a Lowered Output.

.7 MWs we have discovered is WAY too damn bright up close for pistol use. In our training of Swat Teams across the west who want an IR pistol laser many had chased the CT laser only to be disappointed with how BLOODY bright there were at normal pistol ranges. So we here it I^2 Technologies, Lowered the Output.

This photo is at 20 yards, not feet YARDS.... So here we are looking at a White stucco surface. While its white its not by any means smooth. The .7mw LASER bloom is SOOOO bad I couldn't accurately use this to aim.

Lets move the laser over into the rose bushes. This should help with the bloom right? WRONG.

Lets go Across the way here to 50 yards... Still Pretty damn bright

Now lets go to 90 Yards against a Garage door. Still God awfully bright.

SOOOOOOOOOO lets do our magic to the Rail Master and... Back to 20 yards HOLY COW ! ! ! something usable!

And the bushes.

And 50 Yards.

Lastly at 90 compared to a normal Rail Master.

So the obvious advantage of the CMR 201 IR L.O. is that you can actually use the thing at 100 yards and under. In fact these kick a LOT of ass at 100 yards for producing a NICE TINY completely visible dot.

These are now available here at I^2 for $269.00 and we have the regular output CMR 201 IR for $249.00

Order yours today!

Last edited: