• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Criterion Remage 308 and 300 WM

MK20

Major Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 17, 2018
    The land of many waters
    I am looking to trade my Criterion Remage 308 26" Varmint barrel with threaded muzzle. 1-10 twist with M118LR spec chamber.
    Zero rounds through the barrel. Looking to trade for same or similar barrel with Savage small shank threads. Or will sell for $400 shipped.

Also for sale, Criterion Remage 300 WM 26' threaded barrel with nitride finish and match chamber. Varmint profile. Zero rounds through it. $420 shipped.
    This is much less than I paid for this barrel. This barrel was around $500 my cost.

I am looking to trade my Criterion Remage 308 26" Varmint barrel with threaded muzzle. 1-10 twist with M118LR spec chamber.
    Zero rounds through the barrel. Looking to trade for same or similar barrel with Savage small shank threads. Or will sell for $400 shipped.

Also for sale, Criterion Remage 300 WM 26' threaded barrel with nitride finish and match chamber. Varmint profile. Zero rounds through it. $420 shipped.
    This is much less than I paid for this barrel. This barrel was around $500 my cost.
    Any pics please?