• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cross Bow users in black ops or ?

pale horse

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2006
alaska
I would like to hear from anyone who ever used a cross bow in the line of duty.Or anyone who used them a great deal and has a bow they love to use. 50% use on deer and 50% use for other things.I plan to deploy the bow on horseand a can is not really what Im after.

Re: Cross Bow users in black ops or ?

CROSSGUNRAMBO.jpg

Sorry couldn't help myself but you asked for it.
smile.gif

Rotator cuff issues forced me to go a crossbow this year.
Barnett Quad 400 (345fps), using NAP Spitfire 125gr broadhead. Goes though a deer like a hot knife.
I was surprised about a few things with a crossbow: heavy, unweildy and VERY loud.
OTOH, almost no learning curve in learning to use. First shot out anyone can put an arrow dead on at 20yds.

20 yards??? I can hit you with a shopping cart at 20 yards.
How good is a crossbow at 50 yards??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ringbearer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">20 yards??? I can hit you with a shopping cart at 20 yards.
How good is a crossbow at 50 yards?? </div></div>

They've got a job for you at WalMart.
laugh.gif

Walmart is my shiney lunch box.

They also have bolts

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ringbearer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="color: #FF0000"> Walmart is my shiney lunch box.</span>

They also have bolts </div></div>

I see you only have 5 posts. Welcome. You'll do well here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ringbearer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="color: #FF0000"> Walmart is my shiney lunch box.</span>

I see you only have 5 posts. Welcome. You'll do well here. </div></div>

I have been here for years. I forgot all my registration stuff and had to reregister.

crossbows are are always used in black ops. they come in a kit with a blowgun and darts, throwing stars, and butterfly knives.

the kit is issued to the 12th ninja regiment, mall of america.

We don't use crossbows because of the length of the bolt. A good compound bow allows for long arrows which in turn allows dynamite to be taped to the arrow shaft. The exploding arrowheads don't pack enough power but the dynamite does. People ask all the time why there is a bow on the back of our tactical golf cart at the mall.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ringbearer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ringbearer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="color: #FF0000"> Walmart is my shiney lunch box.</span>

I see you only have 5 posts. Welcome. You'll do well here. </div></div>

I have been here for years. I forgot all my registration stuff and had to reregister.

I'm Eddios bitch and personal fluffer </div></div>

Your best bet is to lose this login info and start over again.

Pretty sure this guy just passed elite delta super SEAL force training and this is his new crossbow issued to him.

crossbow.jpg

I heard when you reach level 100 you get to unlock the exploding rambo arrows in Call of Duty. You will pulverize those zombies whores!!!! Eat lead sucker!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

And seriously, OP, Black Ops?
</div></div>

Hell's yeah Black Ops. We cant have the regular GI's running around with high speed shit like sticks and strings tied together.....

I'm sure only the most clandestine of Covert Intel communities deal with these on a regular basis. thats why your not in the know..

Oh FFS I'm with you. Yeah, better delete this account and start another.

This dude is way beyond <span style="font-style: italic">our</span> pay grades ...

y4ZHp.jpg

I'm glad I'm not the only one who believes everything I see on video games

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We don't use crossbows because of the length of the bolt. A good compound bow allows for long arrows which in turn allows dynamite to be taped to the arrow shaft. The exploding arrowheads don't pack enough power but the dynamite does. People ask all the time why there is a bow on the back of our tactical golf cart at the mall. </div></div>

+1. I probably shouldn’t give away any secretes, but the BC on a 32" 2413 arrow is like 35.000. It’s good to 800yds, if I do my part.

Sorry, I couldn't help it.
smile.gif

Thanks for the link.Pricey but nice...and to my knowledge, under no regualations. Below is a review by a purchaser. May be one of these in Maggot's future.

"4 th time to the range i ajust 30 meters to the top dot on the scope <span style="color: #FF0000"> after an hour i was grouping arrows in a 1.25 inch at 70 meters,</span> witch is 230 feets the first tree time was to cold to set the scope its is simply amazing next time i go for 90 meters and i will be ready for hunting the only thing is the front weight but the result are simply amazing Pierre from Montreal Qc"