• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advanced Marksmanship Crossfire Conversation: where to put your focus

Interesting way to break down what matters and how to gain the greatest improvement.

Careful of the logic rabbit-hole....once you start making so much sense things can start to unravel if you aren't careful!

Chris and Frank in 5 years lol

I'm still trying to figure out how he was able to draw almost perfect circles and write while holding the pen 2 different ways.

Good stuff!

I'm still trying to figure out how he was able to draw almost perfect circles and write while holding the pen 2 different ways.

Good stuff!
Yeah, I noticed the same about the circles...

Modern day Leonardo da Vinci there... (compliment)

So, stop worrying about our loads so much and practice.... the circles do give a great visual of where any shooter will see their time spent pay off most. Definitely going to take this message to heart once it cools down a bit and work slows down a bit. I'm going to look back and find just 2 different drill type of things I can practice on this fall.

With all of the stuff life throws at us(work, little leauge , kids in general, ect., it's much easier to focus on our load because of when you can do that vs when you can have a chance to practice, but as Mark demonstrated, it's many times more valuable in getting actual results to put in the practice.

Thanks fellas. As always, very useful info