• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Crowder: "I'm Pro Gun. Change my mind"

Tucker301

Groundskeeper
Banned !
Feb 13, 2015
Southern VA
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/APC2jnOSfhQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

so glad the police were able to show up and investigate this guy for the crime of "thinking wrong".......how dare someone have beliefs that go against the liberal agenda......

i love our police officers but WTF?!.....

Great show, concept, and execution. I'd gladly watch future segments on any variety of topics.

I thought it was decent. I kind of disagreed a little when he would paraphrase or sum up an answer. Framed things a little too neatly but not necessarily way off base. As for the cops, they're just doing their job. More than likely some precious little snowflake felt threatened because of that nasty talk of evil guns. Sad because typically when a complaint is made, they have to check it out. Even if it's completely stupid bullshit.

I thought it was decent. I kind of disagreed a little when he would paraphrase or sum up an answer. Framed things a little too neatly but not necessarily way off base. As for the cops, they're just doing their job. More than likely some precious little snowflake felt threatened because of that nasty talk of evil guns. Sad because typically when a complaint is made, they have to check it out. Even if it's completely stupid bullshit.

Exactly, and it appeared he was at a college and they were University Police seeking to gather the basic info as to what he was doing on campus.

Just use your guns for "aiming practice" like confused Betty sez and we're all good.
That was difficult to watch. What I got outta that is "I really don't know what I mean", across the board. :confused:

Checkmating anti's is just too goddamn easy.

I learned something by total accident though, when anti's come talking shit, they literally stand in awe at a true no-shit private armory. They see for the first time what goes on in there, how the individual behaves and how jealous a responsible owner secures their gear. When they see my shit, they realize right away that if I wanted to do a mass killing, I could most definitely break the record, no doubt about it, death toll in the thousands. But they learn that not all of us are "crazy fucks". That I'm an outspoken and brash individual, but I'm also sympathetic and empathetic to other's pains. I'm just like them, only with assloads of military gear. It's dispelling fear and putting the light of truth on the darkness of ignorance that does that; once they are no longer fearful, no longer afraid, they tend to back us up vs. attacking us, despite their stance on not owning them themselves.

I've converted more than a few. Including my wife, who carries EVERYWHERE now. Hell, she bought me a new suppressor wrap yesterday for my KAC QDC!

Instead of bitching about this, what you guys need to do is take an anti to a range or invite them over for dinner and show them your shop. How you do things, your mindset, your values. What they learn is that we have more in common than not. Again, it's just them afraid of "crazy armed men that can snap". Wouldn't that bother you too if you had no insight in to their way of life? It would me I think, despite the Constitution.

I feel it's more incumbent upon us to befriend and educate the antis for the betterment of us all, because we are the only ones that can do it.