• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Crusader is in town!

Re: Crusader is in town!

CIMG0121.jpg

Now if the wind would just die down a little bit....

Nice rifle.
Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful with winds around 12mph in Lubbock

Nice Rig! It looks good with the NF too. My bro should be picking up the trade today... and I can't wait to see some pics too.

Ha! You think you 'got it bad'? Only April 16 to April 22.

Let me cheer you up a bit. And make you even happier:

Paid for mine in October, and I picked it up from my 'dealer' in either March or April. Two years ago. And you'd not believe the crap and situations that have gone on here since, about getting to shoot it.

But, and this is a HUGE BUT here, GAP shipped almost instantly. The hold up was the STATE DEPARTMENT.

No issue with GA Precision at all. (they shipped when told to)

And the rest has been other catastrophes and dilemma's crossing our paths. Let me put it this way: We are expecting to have a meteorite come and land in our yard, knocking over the trees, and take away our shade. That's about all that's left to happen 'out of the blue'.

So relish the fact that A) you got it good, and that B) others aren't so 'well-off'.

Again, hoping that this cheers you up. Gotta stay positive.

Thanks, fellas. I cant wait to get it out and stretch her legs. Gunloves description didnt do it justice. Its in almost perfect shape. And, yeah, the pics are from my poor phones camera. I have a two year old, and he likes to play with the phone, so you can imagine...

And, Sean, get to Texas and the beers and range time are on me. We do have it pretty good down here, and wish the rest of yall did, too. Mike, and Rev762, the wind is still blowing here tonight. God willing, I will post a report and pics tomorrow afternoon.
laugh.gif

Finally got to go play with it, for more than a coupla rounds. Absolute tack driving laser beam. This rifle ABSOLUTELY ROCKS.

IMG-20100822-00031.jpg

My local public range only goes to 100 yards, but here is a 10 shot group, not bad considering the shooter......

CIMG0105.jpg

Looks good. Keep on shooting her and it will get better. Nice optics upgrade as well.

But you are in TX and only have 100 yards?!?!? Find that hard to believe
wink.gif

Nah, lol. My local public range is only 100 yards. When I can get time away from the kids, I have a place to get to 600, but its a drive. Problem is having two small kids, and a wife that works weekends. Tough to get a whole day out there. I need more friends or a more reliable weekend babysitter.
laugh.gif

wow im jealous...im waiting for my GAP Rock...ha just wish I could top off mine like you did, nice scope!