• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors CRUX Muzzle Break Options

I bought two (lost one and bought another, then found the first) for a 338 NM build while my Crux ArchAngel 338 is in jail. Not having seen the OEM I cannot tell you if there is a difference, but just looking at it and fingering it, it looks like a quality piece. For $80 bucks I thought it was worth the gamble... twice. OEM pics and the ones I received from SSS seemed the same... but not sure what that's worth...

I have an extra Crux flash hider that I could sell, 1/2x28.

These guys showed up in my search but I have not heard much about their stuff:
http://www.area419.com/product/hellfire_suppressor_mount/

For use on my 5.56, I use a brake from a brand that will remain unnamed (I can PM you the name). I paid for other parts that never showed up as have lots of other people on the hide.

I also use the Crux A2 adapter with VG6 Epsilon. Another good option if they weren't sold out at Crux!

Reactions: TheMammoth
I have the Area419 adapters for the Crux Archangel and Saxon. They work well and the hellfire brake is way, way nicer than the stock mount.

It’s also nice not being married to one can. I have a ton and it’s nice to swap them around when I want, the 419 setup allows me to do that with extreme ease.

Will the Area419 adapters work with the new Crux suppressors? I thought the Area419 system was for Gen I?

The gens references are the area 419 mount. They make two different styles but only make gen 1 for the Crux.

Reactions: 18Echo
I have the Area419 adapters for the Crux Archangel and Saxon. They work well and the hellfire brake is way, way nicer than the stock mount.

It’s also nice not being married to one can. I have a ton and it’s nice to swap them around when I want, the 419 setup allows me to do that with extreme ease.

If you are able, can you weigh the universal adapter and Crux mount?

On my short barrel rifles I still want the brake, but on longer barrels it would be nice to shave off some weight.

I sure will. I won’t be home until later tonight but I’ll post it up.

Sorry I didn’t get home until late last night. Here are weights:

Crux brake: 4.09 oz
419 Adapter and silencer Mount: 3.40 oz
419 Adapter and hellfire: 4.66

Not saving you much weight but it is gaining you a ton of versatility.

I have an extra Crux flash hider that I could sell, 1/2x28.

These guys showed up in my search but I have not heard much about their stuff:
http://www.area419.com/product/hellfire_suppressor_mount/

For use on my 5.56, I use a brake from a brand that will remain unnamed (I can PM you the name). I paid for other parts that never showed up as have lots of other people on the hide.

I also use the Crux A2 adapter with VG6 Epsilon. Another good option if they weren't sold out at Crux!
Do you still have that flash hider?