• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Crux Suppressor Compatible Hub

KYbulldog

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2013
Kentucky
Trying to find a Crux compatible mounting option. Is anyone aware of manufacturer of a universal hub (1.375x24) adapter that fits Crux Suppressor mounts? The TBAC flash hider mount looks very similar in thread size/pitch to the Crux, doesn't EnergeticArms have an adapter that is TB compatible, wondering if the threads are same.

Dthomas is right. Hope you have better luck with your Crux than me. Mine was in jail when all the BS came out. It leaks like a sieve and blows covers off. Ive disassembled it and re-glued it. Simply a POS.

Dthomas is right. Hope you have better luck with your Crux than me. Mine was in jail when all the BS came out. It leaks like a sieve and blows covers off. Ive disassembled it and re-glued it. Simply a POS.

At least you got your suppressor.

I paid $900 for a suppressor and never got it.

• Sad
Reactions: 91Eunozs
ugh...heard the stories. No issues out of mine, thus far...an Ark30
Area419 makes a Crux mount, only one that I'm personally aware of:

not needing a mount for the can...already have several. Was wanting an adapter that fit crux mounts utilizing the universal hub. Likely just gonna have to switch mounting systems so I can buy more cans. thanks for reply(s)

ugh...heard the stories. No issues out of mine, thus far...an Ark30

not needing a mount for the can...already have several. Was wanting an adapter that fit crux mounts utilizing the universal hub. Likely just gonna have to switch mounting systems so I can buy more cans. thanks for reply(s)

Oh I see what you want to do. I think.

So just to be clear, you are looking for a HUB adapter that converts other suppressors so that they can utilize the Crux PMS brake?

I'm not sure if one currently exists. It doesn't seem like CRUX was ever really one of the suppressor companies targeted in the HUB revolution mania.

Here are some options:

1. Get one made by a custom machine shop. Not sure how much this would cost. Maybe even ECCO Machine would do this.
2. Send the can to ECCO machine and have HUB threads installed on your Crux, and convert to another mounting system (whether this is worth it or not on that particular can is another question itself)
3. Do nothing, have some rifles that will only use the Crux suppressors and use different suppressors on the other rifles.

Reactions: ddavis
👆🏻#2 above is your best option. I went the Area419 hellfire direction with my Crux 338.

Also if it even comes down to it Ecco can basically make you a new can by using the serialized part as a sleeve over a new baffle stack. I saw pics of that on FB or Instagram, I forget…

Oh I see what you want to do. I think.

So just to be clear, you are looking for a HUB adapter that converts other suppressors so that they can utilize the Crux PMS brake?

I'm not sure if one currently exists. It doesn't seem like CRUX was ever really one of the suppressor companies targeted in the HUB revolution mania.

Here are some options:

1. Get one made by a custom machine shop. Not sure how much this would cost. Maybe even ECCO Machine would do this.
2. Send the can to ECCO machine and have HUB threads installed on your Crux, and convert to another mounting system (whether this is worth it or not on that particular can is another question itself)
3. Do nothing, have some rifles that will only use the Crux suppressors and use different suppressors on the other rifles.
This is the best answer. I had one of the original Archangel cans that were known for cracking so I had Echo rebuild it with fully welded stainless internals which takes the fragility of the outer tube out of the equation and as a bonus I got HUB interface so I could set it up with the Griffin taper mounts I use for all my other ones. Win/win.

Reactions: FuhQ and kthomas
I ordered the adapter and mount from area419 and it works like a charm for my ARK30.
If you email them, they can help you get the right prodect. And they are high quality parts too.

Reactions: 143lrsd
G2 precision and Area 419 both make Crux mounts. The 419 setup is too complicated for me, but it sure is light. The G2 precision pieces are flash hider only but appear to be clones.

Last edited:
Reactions: KYbulldog
My Crux was great while it lasted but split 2 months ago. Is it possible to have it repaired or another tube replaced? Or should I just buy another precision can similar?

My Crux was great while it lasted but split 2 months ago. Is it possible to have it repaired or another tube replaced? Or should I just buy another precision can similar?
Replacing cans is what closed Crux’s doors. Given their construction, I’m not aware of any worthwhile repairs.

Reach out to ECCO machine to inquire about fix possibilities. I’ve seen a repaired Crux on their Instagram from a while ago.

Reactions: ddavis