• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Crye alternatives? (In green)

SquarePizza

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2012
NY
Paramedic getting paired with a tac team and in need of OD green combat shirt and pants.

My agency can provide 5.11 stryke pants in their TDU green, but I would like to find an alternative with the g3 style knee pads. Plus 5.11 doesn't offer a matched color combat shirt. We are allowed to buy our own gear but I'm on a dad budget.

UF pro was my first choice for balling cheaper than crye but they dont really offer anything close to an OD green.

Plenty of chinesium G3s out there and I would consider a company if they were ok ish. But I would prefer something in the 5.11 quality range.

Maybe these guys:

Www.kitanica.com

I don’t wear their pants but once a year they produce these Mountain Shorts which I absolutely love (I have 10 pairs), they hold up incredibly well.

You might go kick around here and find something interesting.
Being the new buy you are going to catch shit regardless of how you show up.
Remind them of that when you are patching up a bullet hole in the field.

Have you poked around the 5.11 web page? They have other options that might meet your needs.

You might go kick around here and find something interesting.
Being the new buy you are going to catch shit regardless of how you show up.
Remind them of that when you are patching up a bullet hole in the field.

I have a couple of pairs of these pants. They are very basic, but fit me extremely well and are super comfortable. Also can be tough to find in stock, so if they have a size that works for you I'd grab a pair. The ones I have don't have rear pockets and are button fly, which I've always found to be something of a PITA, but for the price they are a good deal.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
1676336005193.png

bet you get a lot of attention even better than a pork chop necklace