• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes CS Tactical customer service!

tman300wm

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2004
Texas
Guys,

Just a quick word on CS Tactical customer service. Several days ago I was on CS Tactical's site looking for a scope for my hunting rig. I found an optic that suited my needs and placed an order for the scope. Several days latter I realized that the company that makes the optics I ordered had a model of scope that I preferred and that offered more features at a slightly higher price than the scope I ordered. I contacted Mike at CS Tactical to see if I could exchange or modify my order from one model of scope to the next. Mike said he would look into it and get back to me. True to his word, Mike sent me an email just a short while ago and was able to cancel my original order and as if that was not enough, he got me a great deal on the scope that I wanted to upgrade to. That in my opinion is customer service. No drama, no problems, just plain old fashioned customer service.

I can't tell you how many times I have walked into a major retailer to buy an item or had an issue with something I purchased and gotten nothing but heart ache and grief from the sales staff, Mgt., and customer service departments when I tried to get it fixed, exchanged, or returned. It's a testament to the quality of people in the shooting community, and in my opinion it's what will save America. Folks who actually give a $hit, and who want to do the right thing.

I don't know if CS Tactical had problems with their vendor on this transaction, if they did it was not communicated to me. I'm not sure if they met their margin of profit, or if they ate some cost along the way. They didn't bitch that it was going to be a hassle for them. What I do know is that CS Tactical made me feel like they appreciated my business and that they were glad that I was happy. They also guaranteed themselves a customer for life. I'm a firm believer that when a vendor takes the time to do me right and delivers what I paid for and then some, it's only right that I spread the word and tell others about my experience. This forum is often used as a device to air out complaints and rant about sour deals. Nothing wrong with that, and throwing the bull$hit flag on folks that do wrong is fair enough. However, I like to use it as a way to publicize the positive side of things, and I had a very positive experience.

Thanks Mike and thanks CS Tactical, you guys are tops on my list.

Re: CS Tactical customer service!

I have never ordered from Mike, I have talked to him and really enjoy his Twitter feeds....his videos are great and he seems like a darn nice fellow....if he lived around me, he would be eating some on Ms. 77's chicken and sausage gumbo often....

Well do us all a favor and post the recipe.... Weird. I tried to make a statement about what a nice bunch of folks they are over at CS Tactical and almost immediately I end up hijacking my own thread to talk about gumbo of all things. WTFO?

Mike knows how to take care of his customers!

tman, good on you for taking the time to share a positive experience. I'll be adding CST to my list.